I taught my blacksmith a legendary plan

General Discussion
And I cant make it, it doesnt show up. What is wrong? is it an item level above 60 so it won't show?
There are several sorting categories available in the Crafting UI that might be causing a bit of confusion here. By default, you'll generally see a list of items that are "Highest Usable," which is the highest level of items that your character can equip. If you are playing a Barbarian and the recipe you learned is for a Wand, the recipe won't display when this option is selected.

By clicking the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner where it says Show, you should be able to change the list to All for all of your various Legendary recipes.
It would be nice if the game would remember our chosen setting across game sessions. It always resets to Highest Usable, which often gets very annoying.
Caution: This cookie bites back.
02/26/2014 03:24 PMPosted by TheTias
It would be nice if the game would remember our chosen setting across game sessions. It always resets to Highest Usable, which often gets very annoying.
Caution: This cookie bites back.

great point!!
02/26/2014 02:56 PMPosted by Zipkan
And I cant make it, it doesnt show up. What is wrong? is it an item level above 60 so it won't show?
Yep I just learnt Cains Fate and it isn't anywhere in the list but it says already known and yes I have show all on and it isn't there.

EDIT: OK forget what I said, That needs to be fixed. Press All on one tab and change tabs and it reverts to the default.
Cain's Fate is a lv 23 legendary set. It took a bit of care looking to spot it but it should show up if you have it on show all and not scroll too quickly. lol i missed it like 3x.
Yeah like in my previous post it's there but when you switch tabs it goes back to the default.
I remember the game pointed with a star, if I recall correctly, the new item you learned on the list when you taugh him the design, which always helped me find the new item, but this poiting doesn't seem to show up anymore. Any plans on bringing it back? Would be appreciated. :)