IMAC FREEZES

Mac Technical Support
Ever since 2.0 came out the iMac randomly freezes and forces me to hard shut off the computer....any idea of what the problem is/and or when this will get fixed?!
Which OS, Mavericks or Mountain Lion? Are you starting, resuming or leaving games when this happens?
Maverick (which was required to update to keep playing WoW). I can just be sitting in down or going through a dungeon and it freezes...requires a hard restart...Also did it when I tried to access the AH.
Can you tell me what exact steps you have done when this happens? Outside of this, we're having issues reproducing this. Posting what exact steps you do (i.e log in, then open X window, etc) take prior to the crash will help out.

Also, please post your full specs here.

Obtaining and Posting System Information

1) Click on the Apple Menu while holding down the Option key and select System Profiler (10.6.8) / System Information (10.7 and later).

2) Copy the information from the following sections and paste them into your post. Please copy in the following order: Hardware Overview, Graphics, and Software. Do not include any serial numbers, hardware UUIDs, or account/login names or information in your post.
Finally, if you have any specific applications running (Safari, Mail, etc), please post those as well.

Thanks!
The AH problem should be fixed if you are on the latest version of D3.
yep having this issue too. Freezes when it tries to load a game.
03/05/2014 10:42 AMPosted by Hellbox9
yep having this issue too. Freezes when it tries to load a game.

Which OS? What computer?
Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac12,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 6 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Boot ROM Version: IM121.0047.B1E
SMC Version (system): 1.72f5
Chipset Model: AMD Radeon HD 6770M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 512 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x6740
Revision ID: 0x0000
ROM Revision: 113-C0170F-170
EFI Driver Version: 01.00.544
Displays:
iMac:
Display Type: LCD
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Built-In: Yes
System Version: OS X 10.9.2 (13C64)
Kernel Version: Darwin 13.1.0I will be running a dungeon or just in tristram...It happens more so in tristram(or teleporting out of there) than it has anywhere. Hasn't done it for an hour now but we will see.
Should all be there now.
having same problem i log in and any time i try to join a game it crashes happened right after i bought the expansion would really love to use my damn 50% experiance boost