[VUDU] WD-Main Forum Clan: RECRUITING

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 28 29 30 38 Next
1) Xor#1153, Paragon 605
2) Xor
3) Maybe on average 12-15 hours a week
4) PST
5) Having an army of minions rules. I've just always found WD the most fun...you can be support with Tiki+SMK, or DPS with Carnevil.
6) Definitely thunderstorm. There just isn't much you can do about it. Especially if they jail you before casting thunderstorm...
Another wave of friend invites sent out...see me online for invite, or message another leader! About half a dozen spots left, first come first served at this point.
1) Oxide#1342, Paragon 500
2) Methanoxide
3) 6+ hours week
4) est
5) I love a good under dog
6) that frozen orb thingy that chases you around.
1) TheDokk#1464 P559 NS and P543 S
2) Currently Pantless as I'm playing seasons
3) 5-10 hours a week
4) EST
5) My tag is TheDokk, why wouldn't I play the Witch Dokktor
6) It's a tossup between reflect and jailer. When pushing into 50's either can be a nightmare!
1) JeffZi#1961 P447 NS and P406 S
2) Lyz
3) ~2 hours a day.
4) CT (Chicago)
5) I love the pet aspect of the class, moreso than the DH.
6) Arcane. I'm too stupid to realize little pink ball = bad. I had a "no arcane damage neck" for so long I just stand there wondering why I'm dying.

Thanks for the thread. Would love to find some people to play with. All of my old clan have moved on to other games.
1) Elevators #6817 plvl 0 in seasons Character level 49.
2) No Patients
3) For this season, hmm couple of hours a month.
4) +10 GMT
5) Why not
6) The secret affix that stops an ancient SMK from dropping. Yes Blizzard, I'm looking at you!@
That of jailer, my WD has Claustrophobia.
1) - VpoTt#1704 / Paragon 270
2) - VpoTT(only character)
3) - usually log at least once a day
4) - EST
5) - I always love to play necromancers/summoners in any game! It just so happens the WD put a welcomed spin on what I enjoy, hence why I play my WD exclusively.
6) - Nothing is worse than jailers when jaunt is on CD! *chills*

Hope to meet you's in game!
1) - VpoTt#1704 / Paragon 270
2) - VpoTT(only character)
3) - usually log at least once a day
4) - EST
5) - I always love to play necromancers/summoners in any game! It just so happens the WD put a welcomed spin on what I enjoy, hence why I play my WD exclusively.
6) - Nothing is worse than jailers when jaunt is on CD! *chills*

Hope to meet you's in game!
1) Hallowedsins#1965 Paragon 501 (as of writing this)
2) xfh (was having serious issues coming up with a name, so I closed my eyes and hit 3 keys on my keyboard)
3) hour or so a day, depending on my schedule
4) Blizz Time (pacific Time)
5) Build Diversity and ease of building, there's really no real way to screw up if you know what to look for/ have the right sets/legendaries
6) Thunderstorm
Hi Rookfire, I posted 1 week ago but there must have been no spots left then. Hoping a spot opens up

Sorry for posting again.

1) Northstar#1428 (Paragon 784)

2) Puck (My playable characters are all based off the Marvel Comic Alpha Flight)

3) Way too much. 30-50 hours a week

4) Newfoundland time zone. 1:30 hours later than Eastern

5) WD is the only class I play. Would love to have other WDs for Grifts, Trials and just fun.
Even though I play a lot, I still am in this 100% for fun. Very happy to loot share as I have
most of what I need already. I do keep my upgrades though if I find them but it is rare to find an upgrade nowadays. I play at the speed of my group, I can go very fast or very slow and kill everything. Very easy going guy.

6) Jailer, Lightning, Reflect (these are brutal in higher Grifts)
Hi Y'all

Will be searching for/moving house next month (mid June) so will not be able to play as much. Will get back online after I've settled in at the new place the following month (mid July).
Hey Rookfire, just got myself setup and all patched up to date again today so I'm looking to get back into it with my buddies. I'm ready when you've got space. :)

Also, obligatory summary.

1) Surijak#1957 + Paragon 617
2) TickleMeElmo
3) Should be daily again
4) GMT +8 / Perth, Western Australia
5) It's all about that tribal feeling he's got going on, it's like an extended family
6) Shielding (along with all the other non-elite can't hit me affixes), monsters shouldn't make me wait to kill them :(
We will fit you in, Surijack. When I pop on a little later I will send out the invite if Rook doesn't get to it first. I'm sure there is someone who has been inactive for a while.
you still doing invites or just limited right now? Would love to have a group to play with. Profile details above on this page. No worries if you're full up - cheers.
I like discussing things with other WDs, but am not keen on waiting in a queue to join a clan.

Oh well. ~_~
1) Seaserpen#1181 plvl 602 ns and 625 season
2) Current main is Seaser (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Seaserpen-1181/hero/60353937) Drekahn is my ns main, not that I've played him during season 3.
3) I play almost daily, probably managing 20+ hours a week. I miss out on weekends a lot atm.
4) pst
5) pets, pets... and pets. I played a pet doc back in vanilla before they were considered "viable"
6) least favorite affix would probably arcane.
I currently have almost 2k hours logged in the wd class and just over 100 hours on the next top class.
I know I don't have a huge forum presence, but I do read it a lot, esp the wd sub forums.
1) Soriel#1272 + Paragon 659
2) Urka (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Soriel-1272/hero/21187440)
3) Play daily
4) SGT
5) Because they have really cute pets! Also a good mix of crowd control & damage!
6) Can't decide between Reflect Damage & Thunderstorm....

So far I'm having really sucky luck at finding DODs. I have only found 3 (one from Kadala), and they are at 2000, 2100, and 2200 (which I'm using). I feel really limited with my weapon damage. :(
1) Ham#1685 Para 704
2) Mosquito
3) few hours a day, more frequent on weekends
4) Mountain Time Zone
5) WD has the most satisfying skills to cast, Its always hard to choose what to skill for. I cant wait for updated helltooth!!!
6) Teleporters with fire chains. BBRRAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
== VUDU Update ==

Still doing rolling recruitment. Handful of spots open. More invites have been sent out. Feel free to find me, Rookfire#1611, and request one in game. Or look at leader list and contact one of them instead.

Hoping to fill soon, come on in docs!