[VUDU] WD-Main Forum Clan: RECRUITING

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 6 7 8 38 Next
I would like to join! Please add me

yermommy#1801
Requests sent to everyone up to here <-----

Look for me in game to accept friend invite and then receive clan invite!

Couple more spots to go, going quick!
I think I was missed with the invites, would still like one if there are any spots open

Kellhus#1322
I'd like to join, WD's are da bess.

Raek#1134
I think i was missed as well.

Tenzin#1206

Would love to play with some Wicked WD's :D
Hi all! We've had a very successful last round of recruiting. I'm still catching up to everyone that posted up until >>THIS<< post. That should fill us for the time being.

REMINDER - Sister clan to VUDU, called MOJO, is still recruiting I believe! Their thread should be linked elsewhere in this thread, but is also easy to search for in forum. Let me know if you can't find where to sign up.

If you would like to join VUDU at a future date when spots open up, please post here. You will be put on a rolling signup list and contacted in order of posting.

>>>However, if you join a clan in the time being and decide you love that clan / won't leave it, please come back here to post that we should take you off the list.

Much appreciated all, happy hunting!

VUDU OUT
i'd like to join

Terribad#1688
I'd like to join, Lobsterkuln#1887
I'd like to join. I do pretty well for myself.

trevorcop#1264
I am interested.

fartingmonky#1446
joining
RYUSENKA #1530

gonna buy ros this weekend
Deathboxx32#1440
I would like to join. Currently farming T3 rifts easily.

brooksbabino#1181
Hello, I would like to join please. Gene46#1990

Have a 70 Wiz but have swapped to the WD as a main. T1 at the moment easily.

I have a funky connection though as I'm overseas (about 600 - 800 ms lag) which sucks. Should improve in May when though (hopefully)!
Pinkerton#1485
966k WD, julian#1928
I'm in a guild with friends atm so i can't leave them but if you ever have space for wd runs and need someone
brandnew#1513
xD
I would like to join, let me know when next round of invites go out and will leave my existing clan.

heath#1914
haircuts#1884
I'm currently clanless buddy, love my wd as my primary after switching from dh yonks ago.
If there are any spots or a spot opens up, please add me.
Cheers,
Nuts.