Mira Nerfed?

General Discussion
XP on TVI has been reduced now? Can anyone confirm?
CoA, and mira runs where reduced for exp and gold how much i don't know yet game patch still loading.

the chest in CoA was also reduced for spawns instead of every time.

mind u there is at least 9 other high fast exp locations that also give 14mill plus a run im under 2 mins.

look for them your self and keep the information off the forums when you do happen to stumble on where they are or they will be closed as well
But the first time you run it on T6 if gives you now 11 mil xp and 100K+ in gold (only the first time) after the first time you get pathetic 3.4mill xp and 0 gold
You must have had some crazy exp gear to bump that 9.5 to 11.
03/04/2014 04:29 PMPosted by Brad
You want more xp, play the game.

He is playing the game, he's just not playing the game how you, and Blizzard, want him to.
03/04/2014 04:29 PMPosted by Brad
03/04/2014 04:26 PMPosted by NinjaSmurf
But the first time you run it on T6 if gives you now 11 mil xp and 100K+ in gold (only the first time) after the first time you get pathetic 3.4mill xp and 0 gold

The experience bonus for completing a quest the first time and the first time after hitting the "Reset Quests" button has been increased.*

You want more xp, play the game.

We are! The way WE want too!
03/04/2014 04:33 PMPosted by Brad
03/04/2014 04:32 PMPosted by Deathtrooper
We are! The way WE want too!

I said thee game, not 0.9% of it.

And again we are playing the game.

Just not the way you want us to.
03/04/2014 04:21 PMPosted by Strmckr
CoA, and mira runs where reduced for exp and gold how much i don't know yet game patch still loading.

mind u there is at least 9 other high fast exp locations that also give 14mill plus a run im under 2 mins.

look for them your self and keep the information off the forums when you do happen to stumble on where they are or they will be closed as well

CoA = CoTA?
Sorry never called it CoA if that's what you are referring to and if it is...that's exceedingly lame.

Stop nerfing stuff.
03/04/2014 04:21 PMPosted by Strmckr

Yeah. I'm already aware of several of the other high/fast exp locations you are referring to. I only brought the Mira topic up here, post nerf, since I couldn't find the patch notes. Here's hoping others keep quiet too.

It's too bad there's a general breed of gamer out there that is genuinely upset at how a subset of us play the game. I'm glad how I spend my time leveling is of the UTMOST concern to others.