Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 53 54 55 80 Next
WTT 50% xp for 100% after 6 hour extensions.
Translation: Someone tripped on the power cord for the server, now we have to fix his screw-up.

Dammit Nev, you've got to find out who the clutz is and move him as far away from the servers as is Humanly possible. :D :P
I noticed when I looked at my characters profile some of the icons of my equipment are now garbled and mixed up with multiple other icons. Also, all of my artisans are gone too. What's up with that? lol it's like I found another glitch while waiting for the servers to go back up.
Keep up the good work guys! but maybe over budget your time allowance for maintenance, that way when you finish ahead of schedule you will look like your killing it, rather than adding an extra hour every hour and looking like your not and frustrating the addicts like myself! :-)
How come this game is online only again?
Gonna go play in Europe. At least they got their stuff together.
how r we supposed to believe that after numerous delays saying

11am , no 2pm , now 3pm , an 4pm

last update was

11am , no 2pm , wait 3pm , here we go 8pm

i believe u no worries

LMAO
For the future, it would be better to assume that your testing will run late. Tell us the maintenance will run until 5pm pst, then when it finishes earlier, everyone will be happy. Then everyone won't have to sit at their computers doing nothing for 3 hours waiting for the next delay.

Just a suggestion. :)
03/04/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.

I have a feeling the Blizzard maint. staff should have been weathermen/women with their prediction skills....
Things are broken and people !@#$%... They try to fix things... People ^-*!@.......
/spit @ blizzard

Hate your company I was hoping things changed
03/04/2014 03:29 PMPosted by Ariktu
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.

Sure it will be. For some reason Blizzard has to get better at giving estimated times. They really suck at it.

They were only 5 hours off. I am sure nobody else in the world cared if anyone was 5 hours late for something else. Right?
03/04/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Carnadosa
Hey guys,

Yup! More beer time! Yay!

shgonna be funsh when shervers go lives.

:P

dar derrrrrrr wuzzzzzz whatttttttt eye wuz thkning !!
extending the xp buff would be nice ^^
Hey guys,

Time to hire the guys from GGG, they seem to know how to do their jobs.
Hey guys,

and he quotes "should be" lol hopefully no extension after that : /
03/04/2014 03:30 PMPosted by PJD
Really, over 12 hours to fix this. I only play private games so why do I need to be on the server?? please explain blizzard!

Piracy protection. Also, protip, you look dumber the more punctuation signs you line up.
back to !@#$.