Legendary Clarification please

General Discussion
I want to know if the higher difficulty you go, the better chance you have of getting high end legendaries i.e. Would torment 6 have a higher % chance per mob I kill to drop a tal'rashas chest piece than normal? If so, how much higher? Are there legendaries that are only unlocked at certain difficulties? I am wondering if farming torment will actually lead to gear that farming normal can't give me, or if I could get all the best legendaries farming normal. I hope this make sense. Thanks!
for specific items, like tals armor no. it just has a higher chance of dropping all legendarys. it might be different for the new torment(70) only drops coming with RoS, but i dont know much about that.
You can get the same legendarys with the same drops rates on normal as you will on T6.
is there any different on the total amount of the stats rolled on it? Like something in high levels of torment might roll 500 dex while the same item in normal may roll 300? I realize each stat has a xxx - xxx(300 - 500) range but does where its found play any part on the chance of it rolling to the high end.

Guess the reason i ask is looking at all these threads lately, seems the people that have the capability to farm the high torment levels are the ones NOT really complaining about the drop rate and/or the quality of the items that are dropping
03/08/2014 11:15 AMPosted by SerMerlyn
is there any different on the total amount of the stats rolled on it? Like something in high levels of torment might roll 500 dex while the same item in normal may roll 300? I realize each stat has a xxx - xxx(300 - 500) range but does where its found play any part on the chance of it rolling to the high end.

Guess the reason i ask is looking at all these threads lately, seems the people that have the capability to farm the high torment levels are the ones NOT really complaining about the drop rate and/or the quality of the items that are dropping

I have spent the majority of my farm in torment 2 and have gotten a lot of bad legendaries and maybe a few decent ones. I was messing around in masters and got a chantodo's wand that trashed any drop I have ever gotten in Torment. So I was curious on how it all works.