Blue on Paragon Portraits?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
I just wanna turn mine off
Update! We're going to add additional Paragon portraits. :) It's been a popular request from the community, and we think it would be cool to distinguish players with a lot of Paragon levels. So, in an upcoming patch we plan on adding more. The new portraits are currently intended to be given every 100 levels, starting at Paragon 200, and stops at Paragon 800.
thanks guys. now how about hero name changes?

:)
03/28/2014 03:47 PMPosted by Grimiku
Update! We're going to add additional Paragon portraits. :) It's been a popular request from the community, and we think it would be cool to distinguish players with a lot of Paragon levels. So, in an upcoming patch we plan on adding more. The new portraits are currently intended to be given every 100 levels, starting at Paragon 200, and stops at Paragon 800.

Awesome!
Can we transmorg the portraits? J/K .... Looking forward to the update... although I am sooo far away from 200, it'll be cool to see on other players who are there
More pretty things to look at on the UI, sounds good to me.

While on the subject (sorta :D ) I really get tired of looking at my inventory button flash. It serves no purpose whatsoever as we are constantly picking up items and don't need a blinking indicator going off every time we do. Please KILL this button flash! It's incredibly annoying. I can't fathom why it was ever thought to be a good idea to begin with or how it has survived this long.
Nice. Will still take me some time to 200, but good to know, that a new protrait awaits me there.

I no where near paragon 200 ever since I took my XP gem out of my helm and got rid of my 60 hellfire ring because Crusaders need all the survivability they can get.
Hope yall consider letting us select which profile portrait we want to use as we unlock them.
thank you! also please give us a paragon portrait option to allow us to choose which portrait we want ^_^ please add more even after 800 :D

Great news! I was just wondering about this and looked for a forum wondering if others felt the same way as I did. Looking forward to this update.

Doing a good job Blizzard with RoS and 2.0, keep it up!

- Tiddle
in an upcoming patch we plan on adding more

I think he meant

in an upcoming patch(Soonᵀᴹ) after we implement PvP we may plan on adding more
I wish they could continue the "every ten levels" trend. I understand that it would require a LOT of portraits, but I'd be happy if it was just a gradual change in color. Oh well. I'm still psyched for the new portraits. The originals were a great idea, and I'm rapidly approaching paragon 200 :)
Awesome!
These things Rock! Thanks Blizzard!
The new portraits are now in place.
04/08/2014 12:01 PMPosted by FrozenEmbers
The new portraits are now in place.

Arbeia here (EU MVP), any chance of some screen shots as it's not live here yet!!!! Would be much appreciated!!
Oh my god the 300 one is so ugly. Can we have an option to just use the old one?
Please Please add more other then the current ones you recently added, or at least allow us to choose which portrait we want! i was really hoping for some Ros Based Portraits or maybe a portrait designed around each lord of hell? idk but i think anything would be better than the current ones :/