Life as a Vizjerei Clan Member

Wizard
After being a member of this esteemed organization for 2 weeks or so, I have noticed the following:

1. Our clan members are on in shifts. Some people are overwhelmingly on in the morning. Some at night. Some, are "omni-on"

2. I have begun insta brimming un-ided legendaries that I know are horrible so they don't get listed in the clan chat. I feel like the slow kid when this happens:

[Viz][Jaetch] has looted: Moonlight Ward
[Viz][Atanatar] has looted: Tal Rasha's Guise of Wisdom
[Viz][Atanatar]: Man, not again. That's like my third one.
[Viz][Melkor] has looted: A bag of dirt
[Viz][Melkor]: What the hell?
[Viz][Melkor]: Is this even an item?
[Viz][BDF]: It's a very nice bag of dirt, Melkor :) Don't worry, we're all getting ups and downs dude.
[Viz][EmperorMao] has looted: The Entire Tals Set in a Quad Drop
[Viz][Melkor]: You gotta be kidding me Mao. The whole set? That's ridiculous.
[Viz]EmperorMao]: Stop whining. It doesn't happen all the time.
[Viz][Melkor]: Nah, you're right man. I need to stop with the QQ and get back to farming.
[Viz][EmperorMao] has looted: Everything else
[Viz][Melkor]: That's it. I'm out of he-- ooooh there's a STAR ON MY MAP!!!
[Viz][Melkor] has gone offline.

3. When Loroese is online, I avoid chatting and including any numbers whatsoever in my chat. Sometimes, this cannot be avoided:

[Viz][Melkor]: Man did you see Jung4er got a trifecta MLW?
[Viz][Loroese]: I find your misuse of the number 4 to be disrespectful, Melkor.
[Viz][Melkor]: My bad yo. I type so fast sometimes I make like 10 mistakes every time.
[Viz][Loroese]: I find your misuse of the number 10 to be disrespectful, Melkor.
[Viz][Melkor]: You're joking, right dude?
[Viz][Loroese] has gone offline.

4. Sometimes, even though almost every one of our clan members is on Mumble, we use the chat box. This typically (with one exception) makes no sense. But we do it anyway.

5. My clan members know the answers to everything, instantly. It's like having Google in game. "G-I-G".. Now there's an idea...

6. Yodatoy still hasn't figured out how to roll a crusader.

7. I am constantly trying to keep up with Boozor. I...can't.

That is all.
Stop it Melkor. I can't laugh too much at work.

Wait, I lost my job last week. All we're doing is packing stuff up and closing down. What do I care!!
03/10/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Melkor
5. My clan members know the answers to everything, instantly. It's like having Google in game. "G-I-G".. Now there's an idea...

Alot of knowledge if chat for sure, I definitely get corrected at least as often as I'm able to offer an answer. Means less time testing or searching for an answer.

Yoda really needs to find that button to unlock the crusader...I mean...it's right there!
Well, I do see PieHole full time online these days. :)

[Viz][Melkor]: What the hell?
[Viz][Melkor]: Is this even an item?
[Viz][BDF]: It's a very nice bag of dirt, Melkor :) Don't worry, we're all getting ups and downs dude.

Man, I laughed out loud hard with this at work. Now here comes the weird looks at me. :)
I laughed out loud. Nice clan you have going!
Funny....true story from Friday night, I think. Maybe Thursday. I thought I'd make a funny....and put it in [backets]. If I wasn't going to actually loot anything...at least I'd have some fun. I hadn't looted anything of value since patch, which is true...I hadn't found crap. So I typed:

[Viz][Piehole]: has looted [nothing of value]

Funny I thought....and got a few response...

[Viz][Junger]: lol
[Viz][EmperorMao]: lol funny pie.

Then, like 5 minutes later:

[Viz][Piehole]: has looted [Azurewrath]

True...my first gg drop since patch. Wahoo! Then, you know what was coming next, lol.

[Viz][EmperorMao]: has looted [F&^% you piehole]

I lol'ed. Of course. Serves me right.

I fully expected a "giggity" of some sort to come from this.

We have a regular Quagmire / Herbert the Pervert that says giggity when our female members tell us they have a slot open, (or 2 slots open)...

4. Sometimes, even though almost every one of our clan members is on Mumble, we use the chat box. This typically (with one exception) makes no sense. But we do it anyway.

[/quote]

Because everyone is afraid to talk over you Melk. :P /kick /ban

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
03/10/2014 11:44 AMPosted by Horak

Because everyone is afraid to talk over you Melk. :P /kick /ban

NOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/quote]

I'm not---ah hell you're probz right.

I still can't find a crusader. I pressed every single button and checked every option available. but no luck. and the clan members are mean. they won't tell me where it is. meanie...

as far as legs are concerned, being in the clan is depressing. It feels like bdf, bang, jaetch, and everyone else is picking up legs every min while all I find is stupid 2h weapon every other day..
Any chance I could join this clan? I've been a lurker for a long time on this forum and I'm sure I could learn quite a bit by being a member :) I won't be on until later tonight, but feel free to friend me if you guys want :)
To all those who wish to join our clan, we ask you to put together a resume. Not literally. Just hear me out:

If you:

A) Come on to mumble if you haven't connect yet.

B) Make friends with a bunch of members

C) post on the forums

D) aren't a jerk

E) Give Boozor a hard time

then, as Leah puts it in the Festering Woods, we "will consider your crudentials".

:)
Vizjerei...so THAT'S what "Viz" stands for. And here I was just thinking you guys forgot how to speel.

Btw...I think yoda has many more hours than me in 2.0. :O

I'm getting crushed by an insect.
A) Will do when I get home, where can I find the connection info and what not for mumble? EDIT: found it in the guides and community (mumble+rap)

C) Check

D) I can be a jerk with Boozor right?

E) See above :p

Aye aye!
03/10/2014 01:15 PMPosted by Noctem
A) Will do when I get home, where can I find the connection info and what not for mumble?

-----

2. MUMBLE SETUP
Want to get help, theorycraft, or just find friends? Yes, there is a D3 Wizard Mumble channel for your joy.

"We grew this big because it's in our nature to share - spread - our findings and knowledge. It is our weakness, on the other side, too.
-Just L2T, part I.

Host address: d3wiz.mumble.com
Port: 4030
Password: diablo
Need help?: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9972897850

-----
Much appreciated!
clan sounds good. too bad it's full.. i joined the community for now and it is nice too.
Our clan is not full. We just want to keep the feeling between members very familiar. There's always a path to membership - it just doesn't happen over night :)
Since your BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM wand brought me back into the loot hunt what do I need to do to get in on some clan action? BTW check out my Ammy, Chest, Belt, and Puzzle Ring, also you can check out my Barbs Chest and Boots. I really like the set bonus changes I have seen so far and would truly love to find either a Hack axe or a Boom Boom Boom wand.

Edit: Also a Sloracks like peehole would be amazing with my current ammy and skill set.
03/10/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Melkor
Our clan is not full. We just want to keep the feeling between members very familiar.

By this, Melkor means that he will send you ... photos. That the most diplomatic I can be Melkor. :P