When will people learn that 2.0.1 is

General Discussion
When will people learn that 2.0.1 or paragon 2.0 and loot 2.0 is geared/made for Reaper of Souls. Right now you are playing a level 70 game at level 60.

Please stop complaining about loot and such, as it will change once you progress through the levels and hit level 70.

That is all :-)
When will people learn haters gonna hate and posting threads asking them not to are as pointless as replying to said threads asking them not to.
I think the reason people are upset is because Loot 2.0 was supposed to be what fixed the loot and itemization issues in D3V first but still hasn't. We knew about loot 2.0 before RoS was announced too.

Instead now it is geared towards an expansion to make you feel obligated to buy it instead of being able to enjoy D3V.
03/06/2014 04:17 PMPosted by Goodbrew
When will people learn haters gonna hate and posting threads asking them not to are as pointless as replying to said threads asking them not to.

No, he's right. Patch 2.0 is geared towards RoS, not vanilla. He's simply telling people this because it's quite apparent that people think this patch is geared towards level 60 being max level.
Thank you lol
03/06/2014 04:14 PMPosted by Gimpzor
When will people learn that 2.0.1 or paragon 2.0 and loot 2.0 is geared/made for Reaper of Souls. Right now you are playing a level 70 game at level 60.

Please stop complaining about loot and such, as it will change once you progress through the levels and hit level 70.

This is completely unreasonable. I demand that the BiS gear I've spent 2 years acquiring get upgraded within 2 hours of playing 10 levels below the new level cap.

-D3 Official forums
Gonna post on this again, so maybe more people will read it and understand.

Getting tired of people complaining about loot 2.0

you are wrong a bad legendary affix at level 60 is still a bad legendary affix at level 70

You are saying that you know that the games sucks way more now then it did before, but it will be better when we pay for the unsuck pack on the 25th.

If 2.0 is made for RoS then it should not be imposed upon people until they buy RoS.

2.0 makes itemization worse at lvl 60 then it was previously, therefore the game is worse then it was previously. Why would I buy anything for this game if I can expect that the next patch will make everything in RoS worse months before the the next expansion to again force upgrades.

2,0 was designed to force users to upgrade to be able to use the software which they already paid. Please stop exploiting my wallet. NERF 2.0

That's not true. it's clearly stated the gear stats and mobs difficulties are based on players' level. So if it's suck for you now, it'll be the same at lv70.

We can only hope the lv70 special torment drop really make a difference. The specified loots will be the new trifecta that we can use and the current legs will be the brimstones.

If 2.0 is made for RoS then it should not be imposed upon people until they buy RoS.

2.0 makes itemization worse at lvl 60 then it was previously, therefore the game is worse then it was previously. Why would I buy anything for this game if I can expect that the next patch will make everything in RoS worse months before the the next expansion to again force upgrades.

2,0 was designed to force users to upgrade to be able to use the software which they already paid. Please stop exploiting my wallet. NERF 2.0

Another ignorant statement. People never learn they whined about D3 rng, Blizzard addresses it and now we get this drivel. I wish Blizzard would simply put these whiners in a d3v server no ah" no 2.0 and with BoA and let them wallow over there.. People like this dun't even deserve 2.0.

Btw what software does he think he has paid for past d3v? Mybe Blizzard needs to make a digital pacifier for these people you equip it and you turn into a whining baby.
I assume on March 25th.
I bet you any money you like, that once players reach lvl 70 they will still complain about loot...

Players are always going to complain about loot, especially the nearer they get to the ceiling and upgrades become rare and take longer and longer to get.

Just the nature of the beast.
This really does feel like a game that was developed for an unreleased expansion. The only issue with this is that the inverse should be true. The game should still be enjoyable at the vanilla level, however, many feel it is a bit lacking.

Personally, I can still find some enjoyment in the base version but it is a much more bizarre and mixed experience. Then again, I rather liked how the game used to be.

One cannot please everyone. It is best to not try.
03/10/2014 02:44 AMPosted by Taiga
Hurry up RoS, these sheep need proof that they are waiting for disappointment.

This sheep is going to wait for other people to buy RoS 1st and to see how much QQ there is before buying RoS.
Bad legendaries are bad legendaries. Itemization is not changing at 70. The OP's of these threads are massive trolls.
a) you are right insofar that the system is designed for ROS and not vanilla
b) are you aware that a lot of criticism is coming from those who were in beta?
c) Beta Testers have stated, that the mystic and the new game modes in fact do make the whole system better and provide a better experience, but that it doesnt adress the core issues still.

Most will still buy the game, even if criticizing the problems that 2.0 and/or ROS have.