You got me Blizzard

Wizard
So 2 days ago I installed the new patch and did a couple runs. I was thinking eh it is ok I guess but yellows still suck and I don't really see anything to take my current items spot. Then I found a gal belt and by chest and feet. The set bonuses intrigued me so I figured I would do some more runs. Joined a game with Chang and Melkor, who was using his WoW wand, and now I have that loot hunting itch again. Now I need help and or direction on some build ideas. I am on my phone in between showing properties and can't really search that well. Any help would be appreciated. Also when does RoS officially drop since after considering it I think I will probably go ahead and pick it up. One last thing, even though the drops intrigue me and the gameplay is more challenging I have to admit I miss god mode.
Hi man!

Basically you have to grind... But it works, now.

Maybe... Buy Seven Sins shoulders till you can. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RobertVarga-1345/hero/4856321

Copy this build, I found it most effective even without ANY special bonus on gear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RobertVarga-1345/hero/37013444
Welcome back para!! I saw you logged in over the weekend....though i didn't catch you while on. Glad you're back.

....and glad you already have found some gg'ish drops. Better than the crap that I've found, lol. I'm wearing all my good legendary drops...which is to say...just one. (well, I actually have another good weapon...but can't dual wield, lol.)

I'd start crafting some bracers.....just need DE and common debris (get from A1 Halls of agony...just put on EZ mode and hit all the weapon racks. you'll have plenty in no time). Craft bracers for INT/Elemental Damage/+5CC....and whatever else (AR preferably, though you'll usually end up with VIT). Get one for each element if you can...they'll all come in handy as you change your skill around or find new gear. Right now, obviously, ones with +Arcane would be gg with the moonlight ward.

The XPAC drops on March 25th.

Alot of what you do now is try to capitalize on synergies and stack complimenting items affixes. For instance, Moonlight ward (yours) and Sloracks (mine) would be great together because of the OP amount of +damage to arcane. However, lol, no trading (except with the party members that you are playing with at the time). Also, +disentigrate damage (my boots) boots my DPS. So....be on the looking any items with good 4 main stat items that have these elemental or skill affixes. Same them all....you never know what may drop....and never know what direction your gear or build will move in.

Catch you around!!!
Thanks guys I hope to catch y'all on sometime
Para, it was good getting to run with you. It was like we were back in the golden age of SNS. Minus the OPness of frost nova.
03/10/2014 10:58 AMPosted by ChangBooster
Para, it was good getting to run with you. It was like we were back in the golden age of SNS. Minus the OPness of frost nova.

Yeah I have since dropped the SS build I had and am now running a disintegrate build so I can use my Ammy. Now to find some more fun things that allow me to be a unique individual... of course being a cookie cutter God was fun as well.
as we have had fairly similar opinions about blizzard in the past, I hope to hear more glowing reports from you
Steel so far it is pretty fun. Also there is a ton of diversity so there is no more cookie cutter builds. They actually did a decent job with adding spell buffs to items which alows for more diverse ways to compete.
Welcome back!
03/10/2014 08:24 AMPosted by Paranoyed
Thanks guys I hope to catch y'all on sometime

And I hope to avoid you like the Black Death...
Oh, I mean... WELCOME BACK! So good to see you!

03/10/2014 08:55 PMPosted by SteelPhantom
as we have had fairly similar opinions about blizzard in the past, I hope to hear more glowing reports from you

*fingers crossed*