I just killed Diablo on Torment 2 on hardcore

General Discussion
I just killed Diablo on Torment 2 on hardcore FOR THE FIRST TIME with two other party members for (also their first times). I got 2 yellows a white and 2 blues, all useless. They didn't get any legendaries either. Thank you blizzard. I really love your concept of risk/reward.
It's currently bugged that the Skeleton King drops the guarenteed legendary instead of Diablo on first kill.
Seeing all that awesome Loot 2.0 stuff on your character makes me wish I was home to play my HC chars and not across the country. Sunday is too far away!

That Ruinstroke is insane!
03/06/2014 10:49 PMPosted by Crim
Seeing all that awesome Loot 2.0 stuff on your character makes me wish I was home to play my HC chars and not across the country. Sunday is too far away!

That Ruinstroke is insane!

Loot has improved a lot with 2.0. Still far from perfect but it is a step in the right direction! You are in for some fun my friend. You can imagine my frustration though when my brother and I beat all of act 3 and 4 on torment 2 for the first time with a few near death experiences only to have diablo drop complete crap haha. Just a few more days until you can play!