New ice climbers

Wizard
Check out my ice climbers and wand. What you think of the combination for skill bonus?
You have the best items man
Do you have any other sources? I noticed with my Slorak's and Thunderfury, the Triumvirate wasn't doing as well as a Tal's I had.
Ya the source i use isnt to well but just using it for now.
I play hc, slightly diff build than you.. and gear.. gimme those climbers
haha
Very very nice combo, ashame its redundant in 2wks.

Still jealous though~
Will they really be redundant in 2 weeks? i know some items will be but all?
03/09/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Maddness1

Maybe my comment was a bit harsh.

Wand - yes
Boots - possible worth a DPS/EHP loss at 70 due to the effects!
03/09/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Maddness1

Yes, all of them will be useless. Have fun though :)
dam immunity to freeze!!! i need those ice climbers! STUPID RNG is hating on me. All i get are crap 2 handers :(
What does slorak's wand do? Does the "this wand finds your death humorous" actually do anything?
You just hear an evil laugh when you die. I Can see how the wand will b useless in expansion. But im not sure if everything like the boots will be useless.
Ice climbers 10% cold damage reduction being a primary stat makes them something I'd never wear at end game.
I'd love the wand though, but @70 with LoH and higher damage.
03/09/2014 10:03 PMPosted by Madholm
Ice climbers 10% cold damage reduction being a primary stat makes them something I'd never wear at end game.

Might want to look at the special legendary effect of his Ice climbers before you make any other statements!
Pretty sure being immune to Immobilize and Frozen is worth a pretty big ehp/dps hit. Once RoS is out you could always just reroll the movespeed until you got armor or something, imo movespeed isn't that great of a stat to have on endgame gear since you can just cap your %MS with paragon points.

I've been pining for these since the patch came out, freeze is the bane of my existence and I don't want to have to stack %CCR (though it seems like it's now more viable to do so) and I hate Mirror Image.