Hexing Pants of MrYan Discipline Regen bugged

Bug Report
The item "Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan" are currently not regenerating both Demon Hunter resources even though the toolkit description matches the similar Empowered Shrine effect which does regenerate both hatred and discipline. They currently only regenerate Hatred.

Empowered Shrine

" Empowered: You have 100% increased resource gain, and 50% reduced cooldown time"

---------------------------------------------------

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/hexing-pants-of-mr-yan

"Your resource generation and damage is increased by 25% while moving and decreased by 20–25% while standing still."

---------------------------------------------------

Either the tooltip needs to change to reflect that it generates only the primary resource or its bugged and needs to also regenerate demon hunters hatred and discipline.

Similar to how the the tooltip for Reapers Wraps generate "primary resource" and reads as.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/reapers-wraps

" Health globes restore 25–30% of your primary resource."

----------------------------

Thanks again and hopefully this can be clarified through a better tooltip or fixing the discipline regeneration issues with demon hunters. Even a +1 value would work and hopefully this can clear upsome of the questions and confusion regarding these pants with regards to the dDemon Hunter class.
This is actually working as intended. I followed up with our designers and these pants are only supposed to contribute to Hatred Regeneration, not Discipline. I'll make a suggestion that they reword the tooltip, but I can't make promises as to whether or not that will happen.
The Hexing plan of mr Yan is not raising my DPS while using tempest rush it only uses it as tempest rushes finishes.

the character will run than as you come to stop the dps jumps
Actually you can make it work, first start to run then activate TR. This way you get the bonus.
Strafe is bugged a bit too, you don't have to run first but dps jumps every few secs for a moment.
Am I the only one who thinks that Hexing pants should buff discipline generation as well? C'mon, its just for specific play scenarios and just 25% increase. It won't ruin the necessity of discipline management at all.