Demon Hunter Vault Broken?

Demon Hunter
Funny thing is , its impossible to actually report this issue and or have them confirm if its going to be fixed. Posting here is the only option short of calling the company lol
Ha, stayed home from work sick yesterday so I got to play a lot of hours, and really noticed this. Fortunately I was speed farming T1 so it never came close to getting me killed, but it was rather annoying. I thought maybe it was my video card driver I had just updated but thought that didn't really make sense.

Crazy how vault works fine for months and months and they just somehow break a working skill with a patch.... hope they fix this because it's really annoying.
omg i came to the forum specifically for this too. The vault either has delay or sometimes didnt even register even when i click multiple times. Thought my mouse had spoiled Game has no lag and everything else works smoothly except for vault. dh is so fragile, timing of vault is important to dodge attacks. considering vault-based built is the bread and butter for a lot of dh, this makes the already overshadowed class even worse.
Wanted to jump in and say im having this same issue as well as quite a few in my clan. it wont respond at times, it just blinks, or its twitchy and one press makes you do it 3 times, its been horrible since the latest hotfix.,......switched to smoke screen for now lol
Vault is lagging hardcore for me since the patch. I hope blizz fixes it.
03/12/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Speaker
Vault is lagging hardcore for me since the patch. I hope blizz fixes it.

It's not really lagging. Apparently people have reported that if your mouse cursor is close to your character it works, but doesn't if it is far away from your character. It's a cursor proximity issue.

In any case, it's borked. :)
Dont know why they changed it. I confirmed for myself that it is just if your cursor is too far from your character.. Im glad I read about this issue before I played. Could have cost me my hardcore DH.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12032813274

Resolving an issue where Demon Hunters are unable to Vault if the mouse cursor is beyond maximum range.
There's a couple of issues occurring with Vault that we're planning on hotfixing soon:

• Demon Hunters using the Danetta's Spite set are able to use Vault with insufficient Hatred.
  • Demon Hunters cannot use Vault outside the cursor range of the skill.

Both of these issues are in the process of being hotfixed, and have been added to the hotfix list. The latter is certainly a bug and not an intended change!

Edit: zoid beat me to it. Curses! *shakes fist*
i just DID!

*harumph*
What about the 2 handed weapons? when will those be fixed? They are still all garbage.
03/12/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Nevalistis

Both of these issues are in the process of being hotfixed

[/quote]

what if you let the nice bug for a while and correct the other one for once ? i always have this horrible feeling that you're correcting the nice bugs firts than, eventually, the annoying one...
I almost lost my hard core DH and i lost my reflexion stacks on my soft core one, will i get this xp back ? no.
Yes, got walled/arcaned/killed and finger got sore from repeatedly trying vault.

Vault is the signature skill of the Demon Hunter IMO and to have it broken... well Death Dealers WILL come for your developers Blizzard.
Yay!! Thanks for the update, Nevalistis!
03/12/2014 11:39 AMPosted by Nevalistis
There's a couple of issues occurring with Vault that we're planning on hotfixing soon:

• Demon Hunters using the Danetta's Spite set are able to use Vault with insufficient Hatred.
  • Demon Hunters cannot use Vault outside the cursor range of the skill.

Both of these issues are in the process of being hotfixed, and have been added to the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12032813274"]hotfix list[/url]. The latter is certainly a bug and not an intended change!

Great, Thank you.

KAM
do you know if there is any issue with the black-feather cloak not working with some items ? Mine isnt doing a thing :(
I came on here just to see if anyone else was having trouble with vault. Glad to hear a fix is "coming soon" but have you guys noticed anything with rain of vengance. I have had it start the cooldown timer without actually doing any damage two or three times now. Maybe its just me.
2h weapons are still broken. Grim harvest is still broken.
OH thank heaven for the quick response. I have had a hard time playing my DH with the broken vault.
I was worried that it would take many patches before this got fixed!
Guess I'll use the time between now and this hotfix to refamiliarize myself with Smoke Screen.