Witch Doctor Zoo Keeper Video

Witch Doctor
Hi guys i completed my full zuni set and mask of jeram today!
here is a video of it in action vs ghom on t3 and trash , enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/NANNXo4mqjI

Im also live on www.twitch.tv/bigdaddyden76.

regards

T
dear god, lol
Oh man lol...

Pretty insane.
profile is glitched for me all I see is a level one wiz XD long live fetish builds!!!!
Just watch his video.
What's the best way you found to farm this gear?
Any advice on where and what torment level for farming these pieces?
Thanks for all your videos, great stuff!
To answer several questions above, as I have been watching this guy for a while:

He's on UK, just listen to the accent...?
He farmed his entire set going through Keep Depths except for a piece that Ziggy contributed (presumably they were in group), and I think he played between T2 and 4.
Thanks, Spectre! It's kinda weird coming to these forums, asking a question, and getting a real answer!
Too bad your got to devote all your free time to get this gear before RoS :-/
The crazy thing about this is that I only have 115k dps and my fetishes hit as hard as yours. If you get some solid phys dmg % items, omgz.

I am mad jelly of your tasker and theos and zuni 4 set. Sigh. I wish I had your luck.

54% to physical really makes these dudes wreck things.
thanks mcp!
Ahhhh how fun was that , Blizz gotta stop torturing me and give me my zuni chest.

Re-farming those lv70 versions gonna be a pain in the !@#.
03/11/2014 12:20 PMPosted by Torjuga
Any advice on where and what torment level for farming these pieces?
Thanks for all your videos, great stuff!

got most parts from keep depths 1-3 on t3
03/11/2014 01:14 PMPosted by Daggermouth
The crazy thing about this is that I only have 115k dps and my fetishes hit as hard as yours. If you get some solid phys dmg % items, omgz.

I am mad jelly of your tasker and theos and zuni 4 set. Sigh. I wish I had your luck.

54% to physical really makes these dudes wreck things.

Aye physical is great, but i wanted to keep my plague bats dps really high too for even faster farming so opted for 20% poison elemental bonus :)
I got my first piece of new Zuni last night! It has 12% fetish army dmg on it YAY!

Really enjoyed the video. Not just for the sheer audacity of the damage, but just to see how people are having fun with the game again.
What belt are you using? You didn't go over that in your build.
its a witching hour