Connection issues 3/13/14

General Discussion
Having issues connecting to other's game as well as my own. My Battle ID friends are seeming to have the same issue. Are we the only ones? Please fix blizz
same here can't join public games.
Blizzard is !@#$ing awful. It really makes you think why they patch every week if nothing ever changes. They're literally insane. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
This is exactly why there needs to be a sp/offline mode.
03/13/2014 08:15 PMPosted by FireIceTalon
This is exactly why there needs to be a sp/offline mode.
We go from horrible lag to not being able to connect half the time and cant join others games. Took me 5x to make my own game and now friends cant join.
I was on about 1 1/2 hours ago and having troubles and I almost never have troubles and the chat channels were just ripe with people complaining about lag.

I think it has something to do with ATT and Chicago.
It's definitely their server issue.
I'm having the same problem here in Sydney as well.
I am having the same problem out here in California. Unable to connect to the Diablo sever.
Hey all! Thanks for the ongoing reports. We're still working to find a solution to the connection issues many players are experiencing (which have affected game creation as well). Until this issue can be resolved, we're going to be redirecting new threads to our sticky here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12082198142

This is just so we can have a centralized location for reports (from players) and updates (from our side).