[NEW] 3/13 - Issues Creating Game / Latency Reports

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 20 21 22 101 Next
Did work for a short while, then back to unplayable again.
03/13/2014 07:40 PMPosted by ValeDeoz
@monk By using that very same thought process we should not have bought diablo 3. If the servers are going to be too laggy to play whenever we feel like using something we have paid in good faith for.

By your reasoning you should never have bought a cell phone if you ever have bad reception or drop a call.... it's simply the challenges that come with a very complex set of systems.

I would'nt play a HC char if the server started lagging. To keep playing under those scenarios is foolish. I'm not saying "tough luck idiots"... I'm saying be smart about your time.
To have zero tolerance for complex systems is unreasonable. but that's just my opinion... Throw it away if it doesn't resonate with you
still running into problems making games or joining games as of 10:46 pm est
have same problem...how long till we will be able to create a game...
yeah same here im going to bed now lol
3rd party sites hacked into the servers to steal all the Boa's. Now they have a code to Dupe and sell any legendary so its not a Boa.
10:48 ET. Can't create a game. Tried several times, times out.
that is sad .... very sad!
Still have problems.
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Shriver
Jay, Please get out of the chair and let some one fix this again....

I think you missed it. He stepped down last year.
Was working great once I got in a game, played for 20 minutes without lag, then we started a new one and I couldn't join.
can't create a game. booooooooooooo
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Monk
03/13/2014 07:40 PMPosted by ValeDeoz
@monk By using that very same thought process we should not have bought diablo 3. If the servers are going to be too laggy to play whenever we feel like using something we have paid in good faith for.

By your reasoning you should never have bought a cell phone if you ever have bad reception or drop a call.... it's simply the challenges that come with a very complex set of systems.

I would'nt play a HC char if the server started lagging. To keep playing under those scenarios is foolish. I'm not saying "tough luck idiots"... I'm saying be smart about your time.
To have zero tolerance for complex systems is unreasonable. but that's just my opinion... Throw it away if it doesn't resonate with you

It doesn't.

Crumple, crumple, toss.
03/13/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Fcrynochi
that is sad .... very sad!

A Hunter saying Sad. Pot meet Kettle.
i can make a game except on my monk for some reason, always disconnects, can join games.
Game creation is a huge issue, inviting friends or accepting invites when someone finally is able to create is also an issue.
Still having problems at 9:45 PM Central Time.
That was the joke.... I think you miss dit.
03/13/2014 07:49 PMPosted by Boredom4me
03/13/2014 07:46 PMPosted by Shriver
Jay, Please get out of the chair and let some one fix this again....

I think you missed it. He stepped down last year.

I think he was joking from me saying the lag is from a "jay wilson botnet" ;) heh poor jay I feel for the guy... we're still ribbing him.