O
O
O
O
O
O

03/13/2014 10:48 PMPosted by iBleedoranGe
When do you sleep?

One does not simply sleep when there's a game launch < two weeks away!

I'm glad I'm not alone in my sleeplessness.
Worked great this time. I was afraid to log out because it was so bad before.
Still a bit laggy for me, but otherwise the game is playable. Thank you, team, for all your time and efforts.
All of my attempts to start a game have been successful, with multiple hardcore and standard characters.
Seems to work on my end.
During my game I'm playing right nowin Act 2 Torment 2 with my WD, there are short random spikes of lag of up to 650 ping, happened 3 times so far. Lag dissipates after 1 to 2 minutes.

P.S. Only 1 legendary drop so far, wtfreak?!?! ;(
Can join and create games. Latency/lag is absolutely horrible.
Awesome! Great to hear. We'll continue to keep an eye on the situation for a few more hours. :)
I decided to come back and give the game a try after 2 years. The initial launch and server problems were a huge turnoff. With the major patches i thought i'd give the game another try.I'm getting constant disconnects, and lag while playing, so I don't see a reason to pay for the expansion.
Maybe it's a coincidence, but the server issues seem to correspond with the HotS alpha. If so, the idea of our servers suffering just to pump a new game is extremely upsetting and entirely discourages me from looking at the new expansion.
significant improvement compare to a few hours ago.

successful game creation rates increased
chance for lagging reduced
I'm still lagging and spiking horribly. I thought it was getting better about 3 to 4 hours ago, but in long play sessions, they start off really well ..nice and responsive with low ping, then degenerate to about 800-900ms ping or so.
Just started lagging horribly again... 2000+ ms. Completely unplayable.
Can share with us, what is the "evil" that causes the "connectivity" issue?

Big curiosity here....
Shoda went to bed I waited my how life aftr D2 to play D3 now goter all good ta go n patcht 2. crap, n now I cant see tha arrow ta move anything im chasen shadows!, WOW!6!6!6! What a fukn waste of time n a lot of $$ ! Stupid online bull!@#$ ruind it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol that's diablo's "curse of disconnectivity" ;)

its fixed it now.
Feel a bit like a addict.... Trying to log in again and again and again and......
The Presale on RoS hit me in the face, my frustration build up...
Actually I`m thinking about leaving Blizz games....Sometimes i Su.. so bad!!!, But it`s not serious because i love it so mutch...
Me<- Addict.
Seems to be working properly for me as well.
Whatever has been done has not fixed it as I am getting d/c so much in the last few hours and not once have I had a problem with this game until today.

A ton of people complaining in general chat as well.

So yeah it is NOT fixed guys.