Does the spectrum sword still drops ?

Items and Crafting
1 2 3 6 Next
Hi,

I'm farming the cow level because I want to get the spectrum sword for the transmo.

I know that it drops mainly from the Team Unicorn, but after hours, and having found and killed them 6 times, no one in my group got the sword.

So I would like to know if there is someone who got the spectrum sword after le patch, or is there a problem on the loot of this sword, as for the gibbering gemstone.
I've ran about 50 times so far still no luck here
You're not the first person complaining about this. Would like to know as well before I start farming for it.
Some of the special items that dropped before may have been removed from the game (and/or are currently bugged).

The murlocket? doesn't drop, basically confirmed by people reporting 100's of kills w/ nothing
The horadric hamburger? not sure, haven't seen/heard of one, but could be similar situation
03/14/2014 01:38 PMPosted by XVI
The horadric hamburger? not sure, haven't seen/heard of one, but could be similar situation

During my runs to get the spectrum sword, i got 2 hamburgers (it was in a game on expert difficulty)
Ive heard of plenty people who have gotten the hamburger in other threads wondering about 2.0 spectrum
The spectrum and hamburger are not even in the game guide. It is possible they have been taken out of the game or will be available in RoS. But they are probably gone.
My Couz Found a burger from the piniata
1400dps lvl 60
03/14/2014 01:24 PMPosted by Waïkiki
I'm farming the cow level

How are you doing this? The cow level is a lie. Try to milk those ponies and tell me if they're cows.
03/14/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Brad
How are you doing this? The cow level is a lie. Try to milk those ponies and tell me if they're cows.

I tried it on the little flowers, and I can assure you, they're definitely not cows.
So nobody got the sword after the patch's release ?

I conclude that Spectrum is bugged, we can no longer get it.
03/14/2014 01:38 PMPosted by XVI

Hamburger still drops. I got the 2.0 vers last month and gave it to a friend. Better stats then the one Ive got now.
Can anyone confirm a spectrum sword drop? I haven't even gotten a hamburger in 50-100 runs in Torment II
You can pretty much milk anything with a nipple.
I got a spectrum sword.. maybe.. Two or three days ago. It is still possible.
Add me I'm speed farming this today, the whole day RedonYellow#1320
Hi, terrific. You remember what dropped it?
Hey, guys, I can confirm the hamburger. Like most of u I've been trying to get the sword and putting an ungodly amount of time into it to no avail.

I get Evil Oliver and Sparkle something something something almost every game. Over two weeks I've seen Tubbers twice, Creampuff twice, and I've yet to see Nightmarity, Team Unicorn or Midnight Sparkle.

Something wrong with the spawning rates maybe?

Update 30-Apr-13 19h PST - Evil O and Super Awesome Sparkle Cake (SASC) still appearing v frequently. Unusual not to have one or the other in a game. SASC has never dropped a leg mat or item. In at least 60 more games I've had Creampuff 3x, twice s/he dropped the mystical source (I have 18 eternal power capsules atm). Tubbers only once and got the epc off him. None of the others have spawned.

Been playing at different difficulties, that does not appear to make a difference. For a while I was starting a NG if I found Evil O or SASC but then found Creampuff in a game with Evil O ... so that tactic's useless.

Will keep working on it for a while, until it starts just pissing me off, in which case it's time to do sth else.
This isn't the first time I've seen players wondering if Spectrum is still in the game or not, so I did a little digging to find out. Spectrum is in the game still, but it is pretty rare. There is a bug with one of the unique monster not dropping it at all (I believe it's Super Awesome Sparkle Cake), but that will be addressed in the future. Good luck to all of you looking for it, though!
04/28/2014 03:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
This isn't the first time I've seen players wondering if Spectrum is still in the game or not, so I did a little digging to find out. Spectrum is in the game still, but it is pretty rare. There is a bug with one of the unique monster not dropping it at all (I believe it's Super Awesome Sparkle Cake), but that will be addressed in the future. Good luck to all of you looking for it, though!

Also it seems that the spawn rates for the other unique mobs besides Evil Oliver and Super Awesome Sparkle Cake are extremely low. Will that be fixed?