Patch 2.0 Changes Coming to PS3/360 Versions?

Console Discussion
Will any changes that 2.0 brought to the PC version of Diablo 3 be coming to the current console versions (i.e. Cursed Shrines, Spell/Rune Changes, etc)?
One can only hope.

These practices of leaving one platform to focus on the other are quite annoying.

PC folks were mad when console games were being worked on.

Console folks are now mad when PC game is being worked on.

C'mon Blizz, step up the support.
I would not hold my breath on 2.0 changes coming to current gen consoles.
:( I wish they would. I just bought the game on ps3 because I wanted to be comfy and play.... But I find myself wanting to play PC more anyway
Based on their comments in the past, I think it's unlikely you'll see major changes to the PS3/360 version in the future.

If you want these updates on console, next gen with the PS4 version is your best bet.
The patch would be cool, but as I am only 60/23, so there is a long way to go before ready to upgrade to the PS4.
be nice if they did but idk if they will, i dont plan on getting the ps4 at all really, just dont have the funds to invest into one, and also would have to keep my ps3 hooked up so i can play my other games since you cant play the ps3 games on the ps4. and to be honest not many games out yet that i want for the ps4, maybe a year or two down the road there might be. but right now it seems like most are on both so why drop $600 and then the $60 on a game, when i can just buy the game. yeah the graphics would be better. but good graphics dont mean the game will be good. i still play some older pc games since they are very fun games, but now are lacking on the graphics
We've got a lot of things in the works for Diablo III on console. We're very excited about bringing the Ultimate Evil Edition to PS4, and those of you going to PAX East should stop by to try it out, and hang out with the devs and Nevalistis! We're looking to release the Ultimate Evil Edition sometime in 2014, but we don't have an exact date yet. We don't have any plans to share about other platforms yet, but we're still heavy in development for RoS on console, and we're really looking forward to sharing more info in the coming months!
Can't wait for the PS4 version to come out so I can get off of the PC again.
Why would you need to drop $600 for PS4? Its only $399....
03/20/2014 01:47 PMPosted by Grimiku
We've got a lot of things in the works for Diablo III on console.

How about putting some work into that PVP you promised day 1.

The only and main reason I bought this game.

How about you tell that to your department.
this game will never have pvp. you have been trolled by blizz good sir.
Can you turn the console devs loose on the PC version? They did a really good job with drop-rates and all that jazz. Best version of Diablo 3 on the market.
03/20/2014 03:10 PMPosted by chrisbek
How about putting some work into that PVP you promised day 1.

The only and main reason I bought this game.

How about you tell that to your department.

they have brawling thats there forum of pvp, BUT you would NOT want to do it, with people modding weapons to do 14k+ dmg and i am sure if more people did it the modders would own it. so in a way they did give it to you, and i never remember them saying anything about PvP in D3
We've got a lot of things in the works for Diablo III on console. We're very excited about bringing the Ultimate Evil Edition to PS4, and those of you going to PAX East should stop by to try it out, and hang out with the devs and Nevalistis! We're looking to release the Ultimate Evil Edition sometime in 2014, but we don't have an exact date yet. We don't have any plans to share about other platforms yet, but we're still heavy in development for RoS on console, and we're really looking forward to sharing more info in the coming months!

No offense, but no one asked that question in this thread. Not one person asked about the ps4 ultimate evil edition. thread title even has the console in the title in question ( ps3/360 )

The OP along with many other people are wondering if the 2.0 patch is coming to the version we currently paid for.

As in are we going to continue seeing support for our game, or should I drop the $$ support I put into this company by buying products that are going to get ditched.

Because if this game doesn't get patched, why should I bother ever buying any of your console games again? I rather stick with them on the PC where they get support. (even though I prefer the console so I can play co-op on 1 screen).

Edit: Sorry for sounding a bit disgruntled blue

I know you can't talk about anything the company isn't ready to publicly announce, but we're getting antsy over here. Seeing the changes on the PC version, they're awesome. But this 4 month wall of silence regarding consoles is disheartening. Just a little something to hold us over, news wise, would go a long way. Even if it's not the news we want to hear.
I agree tokbirn let us know something.
03/20/2014 08:50 PMPosted by FinalBoss

No offense, but no one asked that question in this thread. Not one person asked about the ps4 ultimate evil edition. thread title even has the console in the title in question ( ps3/360 )

The OP along with many other people are wondering if the 2.0 patch is coming to the version we currently paid for.

As in are we going to continue seeing support for our game, or should I drop the $$ support I put into this company by buying products that are going to get ditched.

Because if this game doesn't get patched, why should I bother ever buying any of your console games again? I rather stick with them on the PC where they get support. (even though I prefer the console so I can play co-op on 1 screen).

Edit: Sorry for sounding a bit disgruntled blue

They're called "PR replies" for a reason ;)