ummm.... i need blues attention regarding blues...

General Discussion
i just killed azmodan and diablo and i got blues dropping... i thought this issue was resolved no?
03/14/2014 06:23 PMPosted by LI7L
i just killed azmodan and diablo and i got blues dropping... i thought this issue was resolved no?

What's your point? Diablo will give a leg if you kill him after having reset - so from the start of the game. Azmo isnt guaranteed to drop anything.
03/14/2014 06:26 PMPosted by Suikoden

What's your point? Diablo will give a leg if you kill him after having reset - so from the start of the game. Azmo isnt guaranteed to drop anything.

i was talking about how blizz got "rid" of act bosses dropping blues.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
They got rid of bosses dropping only blue items. They still drop magic items, but less frequent, and at least some rares.

Patch 2.0.3 made a change that makes sure a boss will drop at least one rare quality item, but this does not prevent them from dropping blue items, too. We'd love to know if Azmodan only dropped blue items for you, but that would be best posted in the bug report forum, so the right folks could take a look at it.
03/14/2014 07:14 PMPosted by Grimiku
Patch 2.0.3 made a change that makes sure a boss will drop at least one rare quality item, but this does not prevent
... those rares from sucking.
03/14/2014 07:18 PMPosted by STG
Patch 2.0.3 made a change that makes sure a boss will drop at least one rare quality item, but this does not prevent

hahaha damn that cracked me up.

but oh so true.

lol

LOL - oh yes, true, and horribly sad at the same time.
Screen says the game is running but I cant get in it
I don't know what you guys are laughing about. This whole thread was created out of player ignorance. The previous Blizzard post clearly did not state blues no longer drop from bosses. I suppose out of anger you must try to demean the Blizzard reps hired to answer your questions. Someday they will stop answering and you'll wonder why. Blizzard is one of the few companies who answer questions from fans daily, I hope it doesn't end because people don't know how to keep their mouths shut if nothing nice can be said. I enjoy reading Blizzard's comments everyday! I'd like to thank them.

OP your fine, just read blue posts more carefully.
Well currently every slot pretty much can't roll very good in rares due to crafting. Will be different at L70?
03/14/2014 07:22 PMPosted by SunTzu
... ... those rares from sucking.

hahaha damn that cracked me up.

but oh so true.

INception'd
I'm only here because it's funny to read peoples topic posts that sums up they can't read or understand what they read. "Act Bosses now always drop a rare quality item" doesn't mean their lowest drop quality is rares. If that were true, everybody would be farming Torment Azmodan over 2 dozen times an hour (if you're well geared)
03/15/2014 04:05 AMPosted by XombieJoker
I'm only here because it's funny to read peoples topic posts that sums up they can't read or understand what they read. "Act Bosses now always drop a rare quality item" doesn't mean their lowest drop quality is rares. If that were true, everybody would be farming Torment Azmodan over 2 dozen times an hour (if you're well geared)

my badly geared DH can kill azmodan with a strafe build on torment 2 in less then 2 min's he should really be buffed in my opinion he is really too easy.
rares are just lv 60 now not ilvl 61,62,63. thats why your seeing weapons and alot of rare armor be useless. the game is catered to the lvl 70 experience. not understanding is ignorance. read the forums
Since the Boss will at least drop a Rare item change has anyone has a Boss drop a Legendary item? It seems that best case is a low value Rare. Speaking of drops - I just ran Skycrown Battlements on Torment 3 and had a total of 11 items drop - 5 crafting, 4 Rares, 2 Blues (and three of the Rares were for different Classes). Before 2.1 I had to got back to town in the middle of the run to sell off the stuff in my pack. I think the name of Smart Loot 2.0 should be changed to DUMB Loot negative 2.0.
why can i not download the patch it says theres an error
since 2.03 i've gotten legendaries off both butcher and diablo (at 60 and not with reset quests.)

this patch is awesome. never got legs off act bosses ever before.