Best Music to Mob?

Console Discussion
lately been listening to a lot of Daft Punk's Random Access Memories. kinda cool seeing the enemy movements w/ the digital sound.

but usually dig metal. Metallica- Master Of Puppets, SOAD- Toxicity, Tool- Aenima all fantastic.

any suggestions as i need a switch up? I listen to everything btw.
some times i have dark from day one playing, attack the mind, ACDC, Slaughter, inkubus sukkubus (uk group), just how i feel at time, some times i play a bit of country. or no music at all and i have the tv on. since i do have a tv for gaming/movies and a tv for watching tv
There's a pretty good playlist on Spotify that was made just for Reaper of Souls. I think it's a good compilation to break up your usual farming playlist. You can check it out here if you'd like.
love how blue's come out to answer dumb questions like this but stay far away from other important threads updating us console players if there is gonna be anymore support for the PS3/Xbox version of Diablo III.

will there some form of 2.0 patch coming? How about ROS????

or were we all victims of bait n switch? and now have to buy a new console and Diablo III again just for a new patch and ROS?

Sorry for the rant but man this is just a crazy lack of support and just ignoring the console community outright for such a simple yes or no answer is beyond me.....
http://classic.battle.net/window.shtml

Play the D1 and D2 soundtrack. It's more eerie.

List: Dungeon, catacombs, caves, hell, wilderness, tombs, cave, leoric, mephisto.
I listen to podcasts.

03/19/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Grimiku
There's a pretty good playlist on Spotify that was made just for Reaper of Souls. I think it's a good compilation to break up your usual farming playlist. You can check it out [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13354140/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-themed-playlist-now-on-spotify-3-18-2014"]here [/url]if you'd like.

While it's nice to suggest that, you'll understand if getting a Blue post to this topic, and not the many, many, many topics about 2.0 and RoS on console is wildly infuriating and makes Blizzard look bad.
If you know a little about the lore of Diablo I'd suggest taking a listen to the lyrics of these songs: Avenged Sevenfold - Nightmare; seems to be almost written about Mephisto taking Inarius to the burning hells. Katy Perry - E.T. original; sounds like a love song between Inarius and Lilith. Avenged Sevenfold - Hail to the king; sounds like a song you would hear about Leoric. Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlet; could be a song about Kingsport/Lut Gholein.
03/19/2014 03:45 PMPosted by NightFly
or were we all victims of bait n switch

how are we victims of bait and switch? they never did say the ps3/360/xbox 1 would get it
Hmmm, Modern Weapons Wumpscut, Dismantled, The Perturbator, Power Glove, Lazerhawk, Savage Garden, The Anix, KMFDM and Lords of Acid were all on my rotation this past week.
Cheers for the suggestions! Been listening to Jeezy's 1st album, thug motivation 101 lol

people giving the blues a tough time for responding on this thread need to chill. It's a game (meant to have fun) and this thread was meant to enhance that.
Animals as Leaders and Scale the Summit. Hard to recommend particular songs since they're all very different.

Maybe try Song of Solomon, CAFO, Weightless by AAL, then Odyssey, Atlas Novos by Scale the Summit.
Finntroll or Nazgul (the album De Expugnatione Elfmuth). It's the most appropriate music to go into battle.
audiobooks are the best, cause diablo 3 is so repetitive I can actually concentrate on people telling a story in a language that's not even my own.
disturbed, five finger death punch,resident evil soundtrack anything from that one
MANOWAR!! - HAND OF DOOM!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-oDf_iKkdk
What do you mean "Best Music to Mob" ?
Helloween - The Keeper Of The 7 Keys
Demon Hunter - Not Ready To Die
Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King
Accept - Teutonic Terror
U.D.O. - The Bogeyman
Manowar - The Defender
Judas Priest - Painkiller
Black Sabbath - Into The Void
Pantera - Cemetery Gates
Iron Maiden - Number Of The Beast
Metallica - Ride The Lightning
AC/DC - Hells Bells
Dio - The Last In Line
Five Finger Death Punch - Wrecking Ball
03/19/2014 05:15 PMPosted by Langis
I listen to podcasts.

03/19/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Grimiku
There's a pretty good playlist on Spotify that was made just for Reaper of Souls. I think it's a good compilation to break up your usual farming playlist. You can check it out [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13354140/reaper-of-souls%E2%84%A2-themed-playlist-now-on-spotify-3-18-2014"]here [/url]if you'd like.

While it's nice to suggest that, you'll understand if getting a Blue post to this topic, and not the many, many, many topics about 2.0 and RoS on console is wildly infuriating and makes Blizzard look bad.

Perhaps there's nothing new to add re: consoles? They'll let you know when there's new news.

I listen to the TV.. right now listening to Breaking Bad..
Melt Banana has amazing tunes for some fast farming. Latest album rocks hard!