Diablo III ANZ Local Servers and FAQ

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
Finally! Thank You! Blizzard!

After not playing D3 for a year and not even interested in ROS, but now that I played new loot 2.0 I'm hooked and even made me to pre-order the ROS last week and now ANZ gets local server? OMG playing from 250ms+ to 30ms is whole new game!
Getting 60ms for the first time in Diablo 3, my feelings towards Blizzard are just insane right now. Who ever pushed this through and got us servers I love you, seriously, can the blue who made this all happen for us post please? I want to at least shake your hand or something.
03/20/2014 03:20 AMPosted by Smile
Getting 60ms for the first time in Diablo 3, my feelings towards Blizzard are just insane right now. Who ever pushed this through and got us servers I love you, seriously, can the blue who made this all happen for us post please? I want to at least shake your hand or something.

It's was a big group effort! So happy to announce this!
03/20/2014 03:23 AMPosted by Arcagnion
03/20/2014 03:20 AMPosted by Smile

Can i give you a hug you big awesome.....tank?
03/20/2014 03:23 AMPosted by Arcagnion

Very exciting stuff! <3
I'm actually nearly crying IRL guys, thanks to everyone that put this effort towards ANZ servers. Not many companies help us out but I'm glad you guys have.
I discovered this last night before it was announced and ive worked out how it works in terms of grouping, and all i can say is

THANK-YOU SO MUCH!!!!
funny how elated everyone feels........until they announce that you'll be forced to start all your chars/gold/items from scratch because you won't be able to feel the change unless you log into the Americas server.

Why did people from ANZ play on the Asia server anyway? I always got 350ms to the Asia serervs and 230-250 to the Americas. Also the Asia servers don't natively speak English so Americas was always the best choice.
Even if i'm from EU, it's still good news which i am happy about for the Diablo 3 Players from AU/NZ :) Cheers to the players :)
This will make HC much more enjoyable, not saying I wont die at lvl 59 again, but atleast I dont have the lag to blame this time...wonder what excuse I can come up with now....
So can you please do something regarding dedicated South African servers please, as our standard EU pings are between 280-400ms on a good day, bad days 700-1500ms.
Good job guys, you can thank the team on behalf of The Southern Legion for making this possible to the Aus/NZ community
Big Thanks to Blizzard

But now that you have done this when i want to join a public there is alot less groups and skilled and geared players when will the servers be tired together with the american ones or is this not possible if so is there a way we can change back to the american servers cause there isnt enough public groups for farming high end games ????
Awesome stuff Blizz good on ya's
This I hope also obviously means come RoS Launch time 6 PM AEST will be better mitigated via these local Aussie D3 servers and better fun logging in.. ( I said i hope right..?? LoL )

Peace + THANKYOU :)

HB
Thanks Blizzard :D
03/20/2014 01:42 AMPosted by Arcagnion
Blizzard Entertainment is pleased to announce the deployment of local Diablo III game servers for Australia and New Zealand to coincide with the launch of Diablo III: Reaper of Soul on March 25, 2014. This new infrastructure should result in a smoother gameplay experience for local players.

Enjoy!

When the official release of local servers, does this mean that RoS release is the 25th march AEST? or still 25th march PST?
Thank you blizzard! :D
seems somewhat tempremental. its awefully reliant on connection quality.

i was still getting 200-250 until i saw this then strait away i checked and was still that high.

i had to close steam (was only on idle) and had to close my browser (waterfox) and wait about a mintute for it to drop under 100ms im in victoria.

but good news i might actually have a chance at HC heroes.