Question about lvl 10 legendary plans...

General Discussion
So I found some seven sins shoulder plans before the AH shut down and sold them for quite a nice profit. And have found a few more good legendary plans since then. Will they scale up in ROS for lvl 70 or do you have to refind them?
Great question. I was actually wondering this myself.
Crafted items do not scale.
I think level 12 items will be for level 70. I have been doing normal runs and have found a ton of legendary and set plans ranging from level 4 to level 10 and only the level 10 plans were for level 60 characters.
Craftables don't scale- try making any of your non-60 plans and see.
You won't "re find" them but find the plans for the higher tier version of the items you're looking to get
No. They are level 60 plans. There will be new plans for level 70.

As you may be aware, the plans does not follow the new loot 2.0 system and do not scale to your level.

A level 4 plan will always yield a level 20ish item.

Take a closer look on the Game Guide to more info about the Blacksmith's Plans ;)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/
So I will have to refind a lvl 60 plan if I have learned it?
03/20/2014 10:53 AMPosted by Samekillu
So I will have to refind a lvl 60 plan if I have learned it?

More or less.
Thanks for the info! I was kind of kicking myself for selling those plans at first, but now I am glad I took advantage!
One great thing is once you learn a plan you will no longer have a possibility of that plan dropping again for you...
When RoS is released we will be able to find level 12 plans that will use the new crafting mats to produce items that are level 70.

They have made level 70 versions of some lower level legendary items that are improved for level 70.

ie:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/pendergrasps vs
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/penders-purchase
I think that's really disappointing that I won't be able to craft lvl 70 Sage gloves or a level 70 Venomhusk..... Especially when apparently you can get most any legs at any level now. Seems counter-intuitive.
looks like the hallowed set is out for me then, damn... >.<
03/20/2014 10:59 AMPosted by MedinaTV
One great thing is once you learn a plan you will no longer have a possibility of that plan dropping again for you...

This. If you had of learned that seven sins shoulder plan it would never again drop. Now, since you sold all your plans, you will be finding them at lvl 70 instead of the lvl 70 plans, like I will be.

I took most of the legendary plans off my loot table by learning them. Now I should be finding primarily lvl 12 plans. gg
03/20/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Amiar

This. If you had of learned that seven sins shoulder plan it would never again drop. Now, since you sold all your plans, you will be finding them at lvl 70 instead of the lvl 70 plans, like I will be.

I took most of the legendary plans off my loot table by learning them. Now I should be finding primarily lvl 12 plans. gg

I know that feel bro. I learned every legend/set plan in the game by week 2, but I still have plenty of unlearned rares (which rarely drop) hoping they don't interfere with my 11-12 plans
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I know that feel bro. I learned every legend/set plan in the game by week 2, but I still have plenty of unlearned rares (which rarely drop) hoping they don't interfere with my 11-12 plans

:( That stinks. I bought every rare plan a while back for the 100 plan achievement. So, I think I probably still have a couple lvl 60 plans left still, but I wanna say I've learned at least 20 legendary plans since patch, severely narrowing my pool (if it even works like that)

Edit: I just looked at the list and I think I'm still missing about 4-5 10 and under plans. Not bad :) HC is a different matter. I have only found like 5 plans EVER on hc lol.
03/20/2014 10:50 AMPosted by Airos
Crafted items do not scale.

Correct. You will need to find a new Shoulder pattern in RoS

RoS has an array of new patterns for players to find / craft at level 70.

"The Helm of Rule" = Helm of Command
"Skelons Defeat" = Gehennas
"Corruption" = Seven Sins
03/20/2014 11:02 AMPosted by Amiar

The new Seven Sins aren't called Seven Sins, so you can find the new plan. Stop spreading bull!@#$ on the forums.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/corruption