Please do this little thing blizzard!!

General Discussion
Can you please make it so we can equip our wing/pets like an item so we don't need to keep doing it after every single game. It would be nice for them to stay on our characters until they are removed.
~~So if you quit and leave a game your wings will still be on your character since they would be in an item slot (Also saves space in stash)

Also not sure if anyone would like this but could you make it so we could at least trade legendarys?? I've found a countless amount of them which I just salvage since I can't trade away to anyone.
03/20/2014 10:45 AMPosted by Legacy3D
Also not sure if anyone would like this but could you make it so we could at least trade legendarys?? I've found a countless amount of them which I just salvage since I can't trade away to anyone.

I have lost the count of how many threads I've seen asking for that. I think the Bound on Account system is here to stay now and nothing we say can remove it. At least, not in the following months.

Now, regarding the special items taking space in the inventory, I really dislike it and a way to activate it would be best. Maybe some addendum to our banner? When activated, we'll have the special effect? I don't now, but anything is better than it is now!
Can you please make it so we can equip our wing/pets like an item so we don't need to keep doing it after every single game. It would be nice for them to stay on our characters until they are removed.
~~So if you quit and leave a game your wings will still be on your character since they would be in an item slot (Also saves space in stash)

Blizzard already did this with the Wing items
Add a new item slot for your pet/wing and just equip it.. that currently would be the best, or have more than 3 tabs in your stash -.-" Or a special tab for "promotional" items like the wings, pets etc...
I just put my wings on then left the game and rejoined.. my wings did not stay on my character.. I had to put them back on. So apparently my account didn't get that memo =[
Uhh... Once you turn your wings and dog on... they are always on unless you turn them off. Even when you quit and relog. Why do they need an item slot for this?
Well that doesn't work for me at all. I put both wings + pet on then exit and rejoin my game and they aren't on my character anymore.. I need to put them back on.
/e also it will free up space in your stash.

I know it's not the same thing that you're asking for, but the wings and pet do persist through log out as long as you keep the item in your character's inventory. If you put those items back into your stash then the wings/pet only last for that play session, and will have to be summoned again the next time you log in. That's probably why some of you have to summon them each time, but be sure to let us know if you're experiencing something different. Thank you for the feedback, and I'll be sure to pass it along. Good hunting in Sanctuary!
^

It really does suck losing a character inventory slot over a perk, especially when RoS hits and we'll be picking up every little thing again to build crafting mats. I came to my own compromise and put the dog in the pound, but still do use wings.
Well yeah I put it in my stash, it takes up space with the 3 tabs and all, thats why if we had an item slot just for the wings/pet it would free up some space.
03/20/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Grimiku

I know it's not the same thing that you're asking for, but the wings and pet do persist through log out as long as you keep the item in your character's inventory. If you put those items back into your stash then the wings/pet only last for that play session, and will have to be summoned again the next time you log in. That's probably why some of you have to summon them each time, but be sure to let us know if you're experiencing something different. Thank you for the feedback, and I'll be sure to pass it along. Good hunting in Sanctuary!

How many times can you keep passing along the same feedback we've been giving you since launch?

I've been keeping my pet in inventory and it hasn't been persisting through logout, although it does persist between games in the same session.

its great getting punished for buying collectors i lose inventory space because your programming cant simply allow me to have 1 set of wings for all my characters that doesnt have to go in my invy? why not get a little button at the bottom of the inventory that gives us a toggle for each cosmetic instead of wasting space for people?
03/20/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Zombie

How many times can you keep passing along the same feedback we've been giving you since launch?

Better than responding to an issue that already was answered. OH WAIT...
03/20/2014 11:05 AMPosted by Raticus79
I've been keeping my pet in inventory and it hasn't been persisting through logout, although it does persist between games in the same session.

Same to me.

03/20/2014 11:09 AMPosted by LastRights
its great getting punished for buying collectors i lose inventory space because your programming cant simply allow me to have 1 set of wings for all my characters that doesnt have to go in my invy? why not get a little button at the bottom of the inventory that gives us a toggle for each cosmetic instead of wasting space for people?

We have been asking this a long time. PLZ make it happen!!
03/20/2014 11:09 AMPosted by LastRights

Because losing 1 slot is such a big deal
The pet does NOT persist through logout for me (with it being in the inventory of course). Wings & Warsong Pennant however do persist. Please fix the Spectral Dog! :)

It persists through multiple play sessions, but not when logging out & in (pet only).

So your "buff" is less inventory space? Not worth it!
I believe when he says log in/out he means log in/out of a game, not Diablo 3 because of "then the wings/pet only last for that play session, and will have to be summoned again the next time you log in".

Regardless, having a slot for them would be nice, considering how many they seem to be adding to the game.
hello blizzard, my dog disapears after I log out so can you fix that ? btw my wings stay on just not the dog, and I keep it in my inventory.