Diablo III: Reaper of Souls ANZ launch times

Aus/NZ General Discussion
The time is nearly upon us to defend the realm of Sanctuary once more. As any Crusader knows, preparation before battle is the key to success. While heroic adventurers hailing from Australia and New Zealand can purchase a copy of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls directly from www.diablo.com, they can also pick up the game at their favorite retailer on Tuesday, March 25.

For a handy reference, the Reaper of Souls game servers will go live at:

New Zealand Daylight Time: 5:00 PM
Australian Eastern Daylight Time: 3:00 PM
Australian Central Daylight Time: 2:30 PM
Australian Western Standard Time: 12:00 PM

So settle into a chair and pour yourself a flagon of mead before you set off on your journey to Westmarch.
Cool beans, I thought it was going to be 6pm AEDT. 3pm is good though!

Don't forget the collective of Australia and New Zealand, sometimes New Guinea as well, is Australasia.
2:00pm for us Queenslanders! Woot!
just a quick question , yes the servers go live at 3pm , but if i go down and pick up my physical copy at 9 am can i then go home and install it , and register the key and all that jazz before hand?
also , will i still be able to play the vanilla game (ie before expansion) until the ROS servers go live? or are all servers down due to weekly maintenance?
Thank for this reply! i asked about this in another thread
Yes you can install the game and have it ready to go for when the servers go live. You should also be able to play vanilla up to the launch time. But keep in mind there may be some maintenance at some stage around the launch period to ensure the best game play experience possible.
Whats the point of releasing on Tuesday when there's going to be maintenance ~6hrs later?
Awesome. I will be home at 5pm to either start playing straight away.. or maybe wait a little bit till error 37 issues go away. fingers crossed that expansion release goes better - good luck blizzard.
Am going to book 26th of March off from work now so i can play all night on Tuesday.

Looking forward to this!
03/20/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Bathrezz
Whats the point of releasing on Tuesday when there's going to be maintenance ~6hrs later?

Generally unless something goes wrong Blizzard do not have scheduled maintenance on launch Tuesdays. It happens this way for all there games.

The last few expansions for WoW and the last for SC2 didn't have scheduled maintenance, just a server reboot when the game went live.
3pm! bam!

the better half goes to Malaysia on monday night for a week so i get to thrash ROS all week :D
03/20/2014 06:20 PMPosted by WAZZ
3pm! bam!

the better half goes to Malaysia on monday night for a week so i get to thrash ROS all week :D

You sent your wife to Malaysia just so you can play more RoS? I dunno if that's brutal or dedication. ;)
Thanks Arcagnian useful info.
03/20/2014 04:46 PMPosted by Palathas
Cool beans, I thought it was going to be 6pm AEDT. 3pm is good though!

Don't forget the collective of Australia and New Zealand, sometimes New Guinea as well, is Australasia.

Are you also in PNG? Thought I was the only one.
I have Weds, Thurs and friday off for gaming

wooohoooo

Demons here i come to slay thee
03/20/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Narull
03/20/2014 06:20 PMPosted by WAZZ
3pm! bam!

You sent your wife to Malaysia just so you can play more RoS? I dunno if that's brutal or dedication. ;)

lolol not my wife. yet......
and no, she is going for the F1's with a group of friends. the timing however, is beautiful
03/20/2014 04:49 PMPosted by Narull
2:00pm for us Queenslanders! Woot!

HELL YEAH!!!
03/20/2014 06:50 PMPosted by Juzlee

Are you also in PNG? Thought I was the only one.

No. I live near Sydney in Australia.
I have Weds, Thurs and friday off for gaming

wooohoooo

Demons here i come to slay thee
Can I still expect the wings of valor if i order on the 24th?

Do YOU think it's worth the extra $20 for 3 extra hero slots & transmog gear?
im still confused about the launch times, is it evry1 get to play at the same time or is it by region?

lately you guys been releasing by region time and for RoS im confused