Wings of Valor Delivery Update - // Updated //

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 35 36 37 43 Next
Calm down, I got wings today. Everyone will get it!
i bought it 2 weeks ago , logged when , i had a email display beside chat icon , clicked on it , and they came to my inventory , just to let u know
really guys its a stupid pair of wings why is everyone saying they are going to return the game just because of a pair of wings... If you really feel that way then why did you even buy the game and why do you spend so much time on these forums... I am genuinely glad I am not as full of anger and hatred as you guys are... it's only a game get a RL and enjoy the game when you can and like I said... its only wings they don't even effect the game at all... grow up...
All of the people in here are expert developers! So amazing!

You know Blizz, if you went ahead and just hired everyone in here who could do your job 100x better, then there would never be any issues again!

I seriously don't understand the mindset of you people. Crap happens in game development. You had to wait an extra 12 hours for your wings? Boohoo, that must have been terrible! Working in IT, I can tell you that when something goes wrong, the first instinct is to FIX IT. Not to run to the forums and tell the kiddies that something is broken. That takes away resources from fixing the issue itself.

I for one appreciate the work that Blizzard does. The amount of hate they put up with, and yet they are still one of the top producers of games.

I personally can't wait to play RoS and appreciate all the work that went into it. The Wings were a special gift for those of you who pre-ordered. They aren't necessary. They aren't game changing. Chill out. Once I get the money to buy and play RoS, I'll enjoy it unlike you people.
stop crying everyone I got my wing in the mail yesterday at around 5pm. They look pretty cool ty Blizzard.
Hey folks! The Wings of Valor for players who prepurchased early are now in transit and should be delivered to everyone soon. Some of you may have already received your wings, for others it may take a bit more time.

Once your Wings of Valor have been delivered, claiming them is easy. Simply log into the game on any one of your heroes and look for a small mail icon in the lower left of the screen (if you're already in the game, you may need to log out and then back in). Click the mail icon to open the delivery window, select the Wings of Valor, and then click "Claim." The wings will appear in your hero's inventory and can be equipped immediately by right-clicking on the item's icon.

If you've purchased the game and have not received your Wings of Valor in the next hour or so, please respond here so that we can continue to troubleshoot.

Thank you so much for your patience!
Confirmed wings delivery. Thank you!
03/21/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Lylirra
Hey folks! The Wings of Valor for players who prepurchased early are now in transit and should be delivered to everyone soon. Some of you may have already received your wings, for others it may take a bit more time.

Once your Wings of Valor have been delivered, claiming them is easy. Simply og into the game on any one of your heroes and look for a small mail icon in the lower left of the screen. Click the mail icon to open the delivery window, select the Wings of Valor, and then click "Claim." The wings will appear in your hero's inventory and can be equipped immediately by right-clicking on the item's icon.

If you've purchased the game and have not received your Wings of Valor in the next hour or so, please respond here so that we can continue to troubleshoot.

Thanks Lylirra!

Keep up the good work guys.
03/21/2014 08:59 AMPosted by Derrith
All of the people in here are expert developers! So amazing!

You know Blizz, if you went ahead and just hired everyone in here who could do your job 100x better, then there would never be any issues again!

I seriously don't understand the mindset of you people. Crap happens in game development. You had to wait an extra 12 hours for your wings? Boohoo, that must have been terrible! Working in IT, I can tell you that when something goes wrong, the first instinct is to FIX IT. Not to run to the forums and tell the kiddies that something is broken. That takes away resources from fixing the issue itself.

I for one appreciate the work that Blizzard does. The amount of hate they put up with, and yet they are still one of the top producers of games.

I personally can't wait to play RoS and appreciate all the work that went into it. The Wings were a special gift for those of you who pre-ordered. They aren't necessary. They aren't game changing. Chill out. Once I get the money to buy and play RoS, I'll enjoy it unlike you people.

I'm glad someone said it. The malicious attitude of many of these players is sickening. I feel bad for Blizzard. A very small hiccup with getting out wings to thousands of players shouldn't cause this much ruckus. Especially over something completely cosmetic that they fixed in less than 24 hours. Some people...

Blizzard, yall are doing an awesome job. Keep it up, seriously. /hug
Thank you for the info Blizz. I'm truly sorry you have to deal with 99% of the posters in here. Keep making awesome games.
03/21/2014 11:17 AMPosted by Renley
I'm glad someone said it. The malicious attitude of many of these players is sickening. I feel bad for Blizzard. A very small hiccup with getting out wings to thousands of players shouldn't cause this much ruckus. Especially over something completely cosmetic that they fixed in less than 24 hours. Some people...

I doubt it was just the wings, Blizzard has a higher than what most would call normal occurrence of this type of thing happening. There will always be complainers, but most folks tolerance level comes to a head sometime.

It is also why many expect the launch of RoS to fail initially.

Once your Wings of Valor have been delivered, claiming them is easy. Simply og into the game on any one of your heroes and look for a small mail icon in the lower left of the screen. Click the mail icon to open the delivery window, select the Wings of Valor, and then click "Claim." The wings will appear in your hero's inventory and can be equipped immediately by right-clicking on the item's icon.

What about the people who purchase the game form a regular store? Are they going to get the wings as well?
got it!! thank you! i loved it!!
I pre-ordered the game last night (after the script) and haven't received my wings.

please help!

Targaryen#1998
03/21/2014 11:25 AMPosted by Prokito

What about the people who purchase the game form a regular store? Are they going to get the wings as well?

As far as I know, it should. Once you apply the game code, it should appear as a mail icon in the bottom left.
Got my wings... confirmed
got my wings thanks!