Wings of Valor Delivery Update - // Updated //

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 38 39 40 43 Next
no reason to caps lock, he/she is just trying to help you.
I too am lacking wings despite purchasing the game around the start of the month and my games show Reaper of Souls rather then just Diablo 3 under my account management
03/21/2014 02:26 PMPosted by Preeeeedator
Few questions for you two:

1) Did you prepurchase a digital copy of Reaper of Souls or pre-order a retail copy?

YES

2) If you prepurchased digitally, has the purchased completed yet? (You'll need to check in Battle.net Account Management once maintenance is over.)

YES on 1 JAN 2014

3) If the purchase has completed, have you logged into the game and checked for mail icon? If you're already in-game (and the purchase is verified as complete), does the mail icon appear if you log out and then back in?

MAIL ICON DOES NOT APPEAR

Have you re-logged into Battle.net and started a new game recently?
No wings. Restarted Battle.net. Nothing yet.
03/21/2014 02:25 PMPosted by DaveThataway
its more like complaining about a game offering everyone a better item for free, that someone else paid full price for the lesser version of the same item. and the only reason your not complaining is im guessing you didnt buy the CE

I think the CE wings are a lot better looking and those are still "rare" at least. My son has both kinds now and is happy with the fact that he has two pairs of wings to switch out. Pretty much everyone and their mother is going to have the Wings of Valor. Neat, but not as special as those that have the CE wings.
03/21/2014 02:25 PMPosted by DaveThataway
its more like complaining about a game offering everyone a better item for free, that someone else paid full price for the lesser version of the same item. and the only reason your not complaining is im guessing you didnt buy the CE

"Better" is a matter of opinion considering they serve the same purpose and have no advantage. The only difference between the wings is the color. You may think the original wings are "lesser," but I sure don't and I regret I never got the original CE due to that fact. I did however get the RoS CE.

The facts are, however, that the original wings are still unique and special.
I pre purchased January 19th, 2014. I have no mail icon and I log in daily. No wings for me. :(

Guess I will try starting a toon and see if that gets me my wings.
03/21/2014 02:26 PMPosted by Preeeeedator
Few questions for you two:

1) Did you prepurchase a digital copy of Reaper of Souls or pre-order a retail copy?

YES

2) If you prepurchased digitally, has the purchased completed yet? (You'll need to check in Battle.net Account Management once maintenance is over.)

YES on 1 JAN 2014

3) If the purchase has completed, have you logged into the game and checked for mail icon? If you're already in-game (and the purchase is verified as complete), does the mail icon appear if you log out and then back in?

MAIL ICON DOES NOT APPEAR

got it..thanks!

However its taking space in my stash for each wing from each hero..I have 8 so its 8 less stash space for items....Is it intended ??
No wings for me either.
Blizzard....Just a quick "Thank You" for all of the wonderful work!!!! Please, Please Please don't let the "distractors" sway you from your overall objective of improving an already fantastic game...You guys all rock!!!! I would work happily as a lowly janitor for your company if I lived out west!!! Thanks so much for developing an "adult" game......Some of us are actually adults!!!!!
03/21/2014 03:11 PMPosted by Preeeeedator
got it..thanks!

However its taking space in my stash for each wing from each hero..I have 8 so its 8 less stash space for items....Is it intended ??

Yes it is. Note that you can sell the spares to a vendor. Also note that if you purchase Reaper of Souls, you'll unlock a new stash tab once the game is live! (You'll still have to purchase the tab and its upgrades, but you will have access to more space in the expansion.)
03/21/2014 03:00 PMPosted by alwTicToc
Guess I will try starting a toon and see if that gets me my wings.

Please keep me updated! (And just remember that the icon is fairly small and on the left side of your screen, right next to the chat icon.) :)
And.....No Wings!
No wings for me either and I prepurchased last year
clan bug
ı cant leave
ı cant joın
they cant kıck me

Hi Lylirra,
I bought a digital copy and it is completed. I got all other ROS gifts: new design the pet,..
i didnt receive any mail from recently event.
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/15rktpf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/2i1k3sg.jpg[/IMG]
I tried relogin, but still nothing.

I still didnt get wings..............
I didnt get the wings, i purchased the game on 13th march and the battlenet.account says that the reaper of souls expansion is "Active".
I would just like to know why there had to be two separate scripts for the people who pre-ordered a while ago and the people who pre-ordered now. Instead of having scripts for "New Pre-Orders" and "Old Pre-Orders" why did they not just make one big "Pre-Order" script. Why was there a need to have to cater to one set over the other?
i didnt get my wings