Wings of Valor Delivery Update - // Updated //

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 39 40 41 43 Next
I've logged, re-logged, restarted, and created a new character. The WoD banner shows up for the new character but the wings do not.
03/21/2014 02:25 PMPosted by DaveThataway
its more like complaining about a game offering everyone a better item for free, that someone else paid full price for the lesser version of the same item. and the only reason your not complaining is im guessing you didnt buy the CE

So, the art book, the DVD, the Diablo sculpture, the USB with D1 and 2, the music CD and the making of Diablo DVD weren't worth anything?
I haven't got mine either, and my account on battle.net says reaper of souls.
I bought pre-order on the 3rd of March, order status says complete, and I have received nothing in game.
Hi all, I've seen several reports from players who didn't think they had the wings but hadn't checked the mail/message icon that is visible when you're logged into a character.

Please keep in mind that you should be able to acquire the Wings as soon as the upgrade has been processed - with that said digital transactions can take upwards of 72 hours to complete. It doesn't usually always take that long for a transaction to process, but it can.

If you upgraded over 72 hours ago, and are still not seeing the notification for the Wings in the mail/message icon - please try one or all of the following:

• Create a new character
  • Close the game down, and restart the Battle.net Desktop App
  • Reset the Password

If these steps do not do the trick for you, please reach out to us via our Support Portal. Thank you!
hi there, I got my on 2/24/2014 6:50 PM , it is totally completed.
I login, relog again, then create new a new chart ,and finally got it .
but my previous char still didnt get anything
I just pre-ordered RoS like 54 seconds ago. Where are my WHIIINGSS!"!! Where!!
03/21/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Lylirra
03/21/2014 03:11 PMPosted by Preeeeedator
got it..thanks!

However its taking space in my stash for each wing from each hero..I have 8 so its 8 less stash space for items....Is it intended ??

Yes it is. Note that you can sell the spares to a vendor. Also note that if you purchase Reaper of Souls, you'll unlock a new stash tab once the game is live! (You'll still have to purchase the tab and its upgrades, but you will have access to more space in the expansion.)

thank you for clarification..Winging now :)

One more question ..If I sell it to vendor, and just keep one in stash..when ever I play with a hero I can use it..however by any chance if I lost this last piece ..Can I recover it by creating new one and reclaiming wings through that Hero?
None of this works for me, preordered weeks ago! :(

Just kidding, looks like you have to be in an actual game for the mail icon to show.
03/21/2014 04:54 PMPosted by Preeeeedator
03/21/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Lylirra

Yes it is. Note that you can sell the spares to a vendor. Also note that if you purchase Reaper of Souls, you'll unlock a new stash tab once the game is live! (You'll still have to purchase the tab and its upgrades, but you will have access to more space in the expansion.)

thank you for clarification..Winging now :)

One more question ..If I sell it to vendor, and just keep one in stash..when ever I play with a hero I can use it..however by any chance if I lost this last piece ..Can I recover it by creating new one and reclaiming wings through that Hero?

I too would like to know if we lose our last piece if we can reclaim the wings someway.
Thanks!
pre purchased several weeks ago, did everything in the troubleshot and still no wings, why?
I Pre-Ordered the Deluxe Edition on March 15 do i still get wings? :D
"mommy but you promised you will give me candy today! wahhhhhh! WAHH!!! you promised!!! WAHHH~ "
Creating a new character cause wings to appear for all of my characters. Cheers.
Got mine and they look great on my toons with their gold dyed armor. Saving the world in style!
Lylirra, I pre purchased my D# RoS on 3/18/2014, ive checked and it said complete... I have yet to see anything of which you say, no mail... no wings... no nothing.... I find this to be in bad form from blizz, but then again, whats new... would like my wings plz ty