I am getting my popcorn ready for the forums on ros

General Discussion
Forum drama is always worth looking at. :3
I'm actually going to have a hard time deciding whether I'd rather play RoS or play the forums all night.

Really.
03/23/2014 01:09 PMPosted by Wayno
Beer and hot wings,no room for fillers

It's really rather immature of you to mention it, unless you have room for everyone else.
How often will the servers be shut down? What do u think?
What if I start streaming Diablo 3 forums? would get me a lot of viewers I think, people want to see what RoS End Game looks like.
03/23/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Thalus

Expecting the first week or two to be laggy as hell.
first night hell night 2nd day 80/20 give it a week
03/23/2014 01:15 PMPosted by Mickit

Why are you expecting that?
03/23/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Brad
03/23/2014 01:15 PMPosted by Mickit

alot of people will try at once I believe that is what he means I could be wrong.
actually i'll be pretty surprised if the launch isn't flawlessly smooth. Maybe a few hiccups.

People expecting the d3v style launch are stupid. Blizzard's expansion launches have all gone off without a hitch for the most part. And they have alot to live up to knowing what happened with vanilla launch, I've lost SOME faith in blizzard, but I imagine making it not another debacle is HIGH on priority list.

Fairly certain all will be well. The reaper is coming.
or like a normal person you could be asleep at the time..cuz you know..job and all..
03/23/2014 01:21 PMPosted by Silent
actually i'll be pretty surprised if the launch isn't flawlessly smooth. Maybe a few hiccups.

People expecting the d3v style launch are stupid. Blizzard's expansion launches have all gone off without a hitch for the most part. And they have alot to live up to knowing what happened with vanilla launch, I've lost SOME faith in blizzard, but I imagine making it not another debacle is HIGH on priority list.

Fairly certain all will be well. The reaper is coming.
first of all lets not be calling people stupid on there post as you can see and read they just posting fun stuff here. It called blowing steam off

Just checked the vegas odds, its 50:1 the servers won't go down.
Error 37 most likely
03/23/2014 01:30 PMPosted by Paleface
Error 37 most likely
lol true believe it or not I was placed in a waiting list for d3 server a few days ago
Forum endgame ftw. Can't wait for all the threads about BoA from people who find out the hard way! :D ^^ (Makes you wonder why Blizzard hasn't been advertizing this 'feature'. ... On second thought, no it doesn't.)
I bet the odds are 1:1 that forums will be flooded with "Loot is bad please double" which then after blizzard double it will be followed by "I have nothing to do in game".
03/23/2014 01:43 PMPosted by Jointit
I bet the odds are 1:1 that forums will be flooded with "Loot is bad please double" which then after blizzard double it will be followed by "I have nothing to do in game".
it not that loot is bad it just we can't play diablo as diablo.
03/23/2014 01:18 PMPosted by jrgoofy
03/23/2014 01:16 PMPosted by Brad
alot of people will try at once I believe that is what he means I could be wrong.

A lot of people will already be in the game before ROS even comes out.