so where *are* you farming exp now?

General Discussion
i'm sifting through all the topics voicing displeasure over nerfs all over the place. but I'm having troubles finding a topic where anyone is actually saying where they're playing now.

I've been doing act 3 starting at the Breach, then I play till I kill Ghom. I'd just like to hear other peoples' opinions on farming spots, whether they've changed them at all or not.
So you want to be told where to grind?
Still Crypt of the Ancients.
Royal Audience for the most part.
03/23/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Mkilbride
03/23/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Mkilbride

This is it. This place is even better than crypt prenerf if you have the right pathing and damage.
InB4 this gets nerfed as well.

But it gets boring quite fast, since there is no elite (so its really quite easy to run this without much trouble).

Another place I run with friends is Fallen Star which have better legendary drop rates and the exp is not bad either.
I farm other stuff, and the experience magically follows me wherever I go.
thanks for those sharing their own areas. to the guy that posted the wall of text, you should really take a step back - i think blizzard is too deep in your head.
For a second I thought this was a *Starbird* thread.
Dalgur Oasis is a decent spot, as is the desert where Kulle is at.
Fields of Misery isn't bad, either.

Basically, wherever I can get some big kill streaks in the 200-300 range. CotA? Meh, it was quick, but you'd at most get 150 mobs. The elite was nice, as well as the occasional treasure gob, but it gets boring quickly.

I can't wait for Adventure Mode.
IRL
03/23/2014 11:50 AMPosted by Graill
03/23/2014 10:44 AMPosted by Marz
i'm sifting through all the topics voicing displeasure over nerfs all over the place. but I'm having troubles finding a topic where anyone is actually saying where they're playing now.

I've been doing act 3 starting at the Breach, then I play till I kill Ghom. I'd just like to hear other peoples' opinions on farming spots, whether they've changed them at all or not.

Folks need to stop asking this kind of crap and stop posting exp runs and chest runs. Find these yourself and keep them to yourself. Stop giving Blizzard the free research they need to keep drive this game into the ground and creating "Their vision" of it.

If you think for a second Blizzard doesn't have regular joes posting innocent comments like, "Where is the best chest runs" or "where is the newest exp runs" then you are mistaken. No conspiracy theory just a fact that Blizzard employees jump on these forums with regular toons with no Blizzard tag to join convos and seek info. the very same way they cruise Twitch channels an youtube videos posted by ignorant, stupid people looking for 15 minutes of fame because they have no life and screw the rest of us in the end.

The insane cook. "They appear to be enjoying their meal sir", "They do don't they...well, I am going to add triple salt to the next meal, we cant have them eating too much now can we!".

Paranoid much?
03/23/2014 02:06 PMPosted by KhaoS
For a second I thought this was a *Starbird* thread.

I thought so too xD

Then I noticed it was on *are* instead of *you* and I checked the poster to clear my confusion.

No hard feeling starbird, the forums love you.
I think it will be funny if the mob xp nerf pushes people back into fast quest farming. Without quest reset the quests are 3.9million xp on T6 (at least the few I tried).

Everyone should go back to farming mira just to see if they'll double nerf it. I'd join in but I'm to bored of this game to do much of anything until Tuesday!
The forums, not even gonna bother playing until ROS.
Has the 100% exp event ended?
03/23/2014 02:41 PMPosted by Yadomaru
Has the 100% exp event ended?

No, but exp was nerfed so much that at least for me it seems like I was getting more exp before it on my keep runs. Hoping the exp will be better at 70.
was asking because I made a new barb and before I used to hit level 2 before getting to the New Tristram south gate, now I didn't even get over halfway
it ends at midnight tonight i believe. probably PST