Issues with In-game content for RoS CE

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
03/25/2014 01:37 PMPosted by Zemini
I want to display my Crusader marine icon!!

The bonus Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals are only available in StarCraft II. Have you logged in recently? Are they not yet available for you?
I could claim the items via the in-game mail, no problems. Are we supposed to get a "FoS" achievement for Collector's Edition in RoS? I got the FoS in WoW (for buying and activating RoS CE and obtaining the treasure goblin pet) but I'm still not getting any in D3. Tried with my old paragon 100 and a new crusader, nothing works.
@Lylirra:

I cannot transmog my Bows or Crossbows with the CE-Transmogs...the Designs just don't show up...
Other Weapons/Helmets are working...

Any other out there with the same problem?
I did not, I had pre-ordered through Amazon.

I am happy to report I have now received my mail, and I have my wings!

Thanks much for your assistance!
Having same issue I can transmogrify my helm w/ce but nothing else is showing I did learn both plans ..maybe missing something simple. Will try again tonight
Having same issue I can transmogrify my helm w/ce but nothing else is showing I did learn both plans ..maybe missing something simple. Will try again tonight

Thanks alces - thought I would be the only one having this problem :)
03/25/2014 02:24 PMPosted by Alsaron
I could claim the items via the in-game mail, no problems. Are we supposed to get a "FoS" achievement for Collector's Edition in RoS? I got the FoS in WoW (for buying and activating RoS CE and obtaining the treasure goblin pet) but I'm still not getting any in D3. Tried with my old paragon 100 and a new crusader, nothing works.

There's no Feat of Strength implemented right now, but we'll be adding one in our first big content patch (and it'll be awarded retroactively to anyone with a CE license on their account). Apologies for the confusion and the delay!
What about the WoW Treasure Goblin?

I'm not subscribed right now, so I can't log in to check my mail.

Will I still be able to get it in 6 months or whenever WOD launches?
Hi lylirra,

I taught both the plans we received with the digital deluxe edition to the mystic, only the 3 helms I can see but when I put a weapon in I can't see the new transmog weapons. I have several copy's of the books but can't re teach the mystic. So is my problem that I'm not putting a level 70 weapon in?

Thanks
03/25/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Lylirra
Hey Scios! Can you provide me a full list of the bonus digital items that you DO have and a full list of those you don't?

For reference, here's everything (digital) you should have received:

- 6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification
    - Infernal Helm item appearance
    - 3 extra character slots
    - A Treasure Goblin pet for World of Warcraft
    - Crusader-themed portraits and Malthael-themed decals for StarCraft II

And, since you applied your game key before March 31, you should have also received:

- Wings of Valor

You'll also receive 3 Expert Card packs for Hearthstone.

You forgot the Spectral Hound.
03/25/2014 03:13 PMPosted by daftpanda

Thanks alces - thought I would be the only one having this problem :)

NP looks like Yori is having the same problem as we'll please post if you find a solution as will I
03/25/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Ronald
You forgot the Spectral Hound.

Indeed I did.
Regarding the bonuses, although the key has to be claimed before March 31st, characters created after that date on accounts which have received the bonuses will continue to receive all of them, correct?

So if I create a character July 14th, 2015, the bonuses will still be received right?
03/25/2014 11:45 AMPosted by Lylirra
6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification

i also learnt the recipes with the mystic and cant find these ones. i only see the 3 helmets X_x is it a bug or im doing something wrong?
03/25/2014 03:49 PMPosted by Alecto
i also learnt the recipes with the mystic and cant find these ones. i only see the 3 helmets X_x is it a bug or im doing something wro

Same here, and it seems a lot more have the same problem.

Hopefully just a bug or something that is easily fixed.

To make it easier for blues: We get plans, teach them, don't get the weapon transmogs (only helmets).
03/25/2014 03:49 PMPosted by Alecto
i also learnt the recipes with the mystic and cant find these ones. i only see the 3 helmets X_x is it a bug or im doing something wrong?

There are two books you should have received: Arma Haereticorum and Arma Mortis. For clarity, did you train both at the Mystic? (Sounds like you may have only trained one, but I want to double-check!)
I'm missing things as well. I have the hound (love him!) but am missing:

- 6 Malthael-inspired item appearances that can be used for transmogrification (I only received 2)
- Infernal Helm item appearance

I'm hoping this will be some sort of "official report" so that if the issue isn't sorted out by March 31st, I will still get these items? I bought the Collector's Edition from Amazon and am missing the above items.

Anyone have any ideas?
ok firstly:
I got the Collectors edition, when I went to DL into my computer, It did not let me DL it into the drive I wanted. I have the disc in computer. Is it safe to say I can take it out? Its a bit like the old D2 LOD, where to play it you had to use the disc. I feel a bit silly asking that.

Secondly, when I went to enter the code, it said I was already registered. I have the code, I cant get it to take. . But I am playing . A bit puzzled on that one.

Thirdly. I got the Wings of Valor and the Spectral Dog. I need to go check my mail on them as you stated earlier, because I didnt know thats where to look for the Mal items.

I DID get the books. I know I have to go past the big D to get into that area. For the Mystic. So thats understood.
However
there is always a however, right?

How do I use the dog and the wings? Right now they are just sitting there in my inventory( BTW, thank you for adding another page, and lots of lil boxes, But I need more pages! laughs. ). My husband took the Guide with him to work( insert stamp of foot here.).
So for now, your my go to guy.

Oh, and for those of you reading. If you like the way things are in D2, LOD.. and want D3,ROS, to be like that? your whacked. This is NEW. Not out dated.

I am slogging through from act one onwards to the big D, on highest difficulty. I have died 5 x. So it IS new. I havent been dying at all in the non expansion. Rough Tough Cocoa Puff , me.0-o.

All in all I am ok so far with this, Excited to get to the new stuff, drops have been great. Although I would still like some more Set "green" drops, I need 2 more pieces of Nats. ( a girl can dream. ) The destroying of the 'orange' ones, to get the set items can be a bit scary. But its all in learning to keep and toss.

I'm liking it so far. Just how do I use the wings, the dog and what about that key thingy?

Thanks in advance.
03/25/2014 03:58 PMPosted by CelticWitch
How do I use the dog and the wings? Right now they are just sitting there in my inventory

Right-click...

lol :p
I have right clicked on them, and still nothing. Is it the key problem?
And no more mail. So none of the "Mal" Items. I bet it is the key problem. How would I fix that?