Entire RoS Unplayable; Act V NOT Optimized

Mac Technical Support
Blizzard, please, just say that you know about the problem and going to fix it.

Impossible to play act 5, and act 5 locations.
My machine is far from perfect core i3 m330 @2.13GHz.
But all the other acts are fine.
Not exatcly what i expected when i was buying RoS.
Same.
Why does occasional freezing get Blue posts BUT YOUR ENTIRE EXPANSION BEING UNPLAYABLE doesn't???
+1

Game was not tested on Mac.

Fix this !@#$.
Jeopardy music
Blues, please comment on this. Pandemonium Fortress is completely unplayable. It's so bad that every time it spawns in a rift, I'd quit. This has also kept me from playing Act V bounties if Malthael is one of them.

BLUE!
I have Windows. Was searching about this because i got the same issue here.

I can play very nicely on Acts 1-4 whereas i can not play on act 5. The worst part is Town. But not only.

I can't do rifts, i can't do Act 5's bounties. Nothing on Act 5. The irony is, i was soo sceptical about buying RoS after all.Then i decided to buy and i did. Then what? I realized that i have just bought an unplayeble act 5 and rifts.

Not cool man not cool. And worse part is, we still don't have a blue post on this issue. Really now?
This is ridiculous that there is absolutely no response. This isn't even a gripe about drop rates, or RNG, or anything of the sort....this "bug" literally makes the game unplayable for most of Act 5. Can some one on the short end of the stick over there in "BlizzTown" throw all of us a frickin' bone?

You're promoting and selling a BROKEN game. Acknowledge that you are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.

I feel like the people who programmed this game also did the back end work for healthcare.gov. Get it together.
*Bump*
This inability for you, Blizzard, to simply respond is more than disappointing. I would have more confidence in you as a business if you simply acknowledge the issue...Instead you sweep it under the rug, and hope it doesn't come up again.

I'm not going to try and make this dramatic, but you are selling a broken product, knowingly....

I have no faith in you getting your act (5) together. For that reason alone, I'm uninstalling this game with no anticipation of playing your game again.

I sincerely hope that a lawyer out there burns massive holes through your TOS and sues the $#!7 out of you for false advertising and knowingly distributing a broken product with no public communication on your intentions of recourse.
"I have no faith in you getting your act (5) together." Haha, that was clever. Anyway, yeah, this could do with being fixed, so again: BUMP
Errrrrrrrr... bump
You know what's really annoying: "HEAL ME! I CAN'T DO THAT!" "HEAL ME! I CAN'T DO THAT!" "HEAL ME! I CAN'T DO THAT!" Ohhhh, wait! this is a post about how Blizzard didn't test RoS on Mac! You know what's really annoying, the fact that this post has not received a single Blue post.
I've used THREE different mac's the past week, all new enough that playing this game shouldn't be a problem, and none of them handled A5 better than any other.

This is disgusting this has gone without a blue post but any random crash thread gets blue posts right away
Macbook Pro mid 2010
i5 2.53 GHz
8GB RAM DDR3
SSD SAMSUNG 830, 256GB
NVIDA GT330m

First four acts work well, 30fps no variation with cap.

ACT V IS UNPLAYABLE IF YOU DON'T LIKE HAVING HEADACHE.
I just bought the expansion and its unplayable with such low fps (10). :( My settings are all set at low. Can i get a refund?
If Blizz would simply acknowledge that they are aware of the issue I feel people would be less annoyed :/
05/11/2014 09:10 PMPosted by Pêntakill
I just bought the expansion and its unplayable with such low fps (10). :( My settings are all set at low. Can i get a refund?

Not likely. I already demanded this. They don't give a $#!7. They got their money out of YOU by selling a broken product, and frankly they will just cry your hate for them all the way to the bank.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. IN ALL LIKELY HOOD THEY DO NOT LIKE YOU.

WHY?

BECAUSE YOU BOUGHT THEIR PRODUCT THAT WAS ADVERTISED AS BEING COHESIVE WITH THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS AND WAS SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY IMPROVE GAMEPLAY.

IN ACTUALITY, IT DID THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE. IT LITERALLY MAKES IT EXTREMELY STRENUOUS TO PLAY, AND FIGURATIVELY MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE TO PLAY.

THEY WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU UNTIL YOU BECOME A THREAT.

I ENCOURAGE ALL WHO READ THIS POST AND ARE FED UP WITH THIS GAME NOT WORKING AND WANT YOUR MONEY BACK (OR AT THE VERY LEAST WANT THIS GAME TO WORK THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED.) EMAIL A LINK FROM THIS FORUM TOPIC TO EVERY TECH NEWS MEDIA OUTLET YOU KNOW OF. LET ALL THE OTHER GEEKS OUT THERE WITH TOUT ON THE WEB FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHT TO GET OUR REFUND.

THIS GAME IS BROKEN FOR THOUSANDS OF USERS AND BLIZZARD DOES NOT CARE.
CNN News Tip Submission: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/show/?s=storyidea

NBCnews.com's media email: mediainquiries@msnbc.com

Those are two of the more simple ones. But if you go to any news or tech website and look at the "Contact Us" usually located at the bottom. You can find a way to email them through that link.

Here is what is what I've been using as a template to send to each one of these websites. I've sent out 10 so far.

"http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12249085049?page=1

Thousands of user unable to play Diablo 3 because of Blizzard programming issues. They refuse to acknowledge the issue. Leaving many users upset, demanding refunds, and Blizzard flat ignores them. Diablo 3: RoS is not optimized to the system requirements that are labeled on the box and the game does not run on computers that the game with out the expansion ran on just fine. Blizzard is knowingly continuing to sell a broken product and they do not care.

Please help us with just some publicity to force them to do the right thing and stand behind their product."
And here is a romping exchange on the general forums regarding this issue....Still no blues....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12673549640?page=1#14