Diablo 3 PS4 and PS+

Console Discussion
I was wondering if there any details about the PS+ and how's that going to work with Diablo.
Will I able to play online just as I can in the ps3? Or if I want to play online I would have to pay for PS+
Yes, online multiplayer on PS4 is not free.
True, but there are other perks to PS+ besides the ability to play online MP that are well worth the $$$.
ya gotta pay to play, its sad that they went and changed that. but they wanted to make more money so they now want to charge us for what they use to give to us for free. i know a few people who where very annoyed that they did that. i think its a low blow, but thats me. i mean really why make all kinds of games with online modes and then say you gotta pay more money to use it. so really to play a game in full you will never stop paying for.
At least ps+ actually has some decent monthly games. I pay the monthly cost (9 dollars) and i managed to snag Tombraider (the newest one) for free when you have to shell out 50 to buy it from the store. So as long as i stay subbed I still have a pretty good deal. Also I don't think i have ever failed to find at least one game that i wanted to play off of the monthly change up and i got several games thanks to ps+
Erica thats a terrible idea, you pay 10 dollars a month which equates out to 120 bux a year for PS Plus, versus spending 17bux for 3 months or the 50 bux for a year.... why would you not do either of those options?
you'll have to pay for ps+ to play online on the PS4.
03/27/2014 05:30 AMPosted by Erica
I pay the monthly cost (9 dollars) and i managed to snag Tombraider (the newest one) for free when you have to shell out 50 to buy it from the store.

but you must Always have the PS plus to have access to that game.if you stop the plus membership you cant play it anymore. so that to play that $50 game for a year will cost you over $100 bucks. you could have bought the game twice from a store. and the info i got is from sony web site here is where it says that "You will not be able to access free games downloaded with Plus if you choose not to renew your membership."

so now you are always paying for that so called "free" game. so in a way its not free at all. they let you download it and play it as long as you are giving them money. but you stop and you cant play it. its better just to buy the game out right from the store and have free access to it forever.

and here is the link to the info about the PS plus where i took that info from if you want to read it for your self

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034/~/playstation-plus-introduction
Need PS+ to play online on PS4, but given the quality of the free games you get w/ PS+, it's money well spent.
but if you dont keep the PS+ membership you lose all the free games you downloaded.
04/09/2014 08:11 PMPosted by Daygone
but if you dont keep the PS+ membership you lose all the free games you downloaded.

You don't "lose" them, they just become "disabled" until you renew your membership.
04/09/2014 08:18 PMPosted by AceBro
04/09/2014 08:11 PMPosted by Daygone

You don't "lose" them, they just become "disabled" until you renew your membership.

i know, but my point is, unless you are paying them money you cant play your free game. so how is that free? its not. you must always pay to have access to that game.