How affect Magic find to crafting materials?

General Discussion
I know there is nerf with MF so if you got 300% MF:

Legendaries - 30%of 300%

Rares - 100%of 300%

Blues - 300% of 300%

But, what's happen when crafting materials, it's the same rate as Legendaries or have differences?
Good Q, anyone?
03/31/2014 10:19 AMPosted by TAO
I know there is nerf with MF so if you got 300% MF:

Legendaries - 30%of 300%

Rares - 100%of 300%

Blues - 300% of 300%

But, what's happen when crafting materials, it's the same rate as Legendaries or have differences?

Magic Find does not influence crafting materials in any way. It is a good question, though, and a great thing to remind people about.
Does MF effect the bounty bags? and kadala?
06/06/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Xfer

Magic Find is for monster drops only. I know for certain MF does not affect Kadala. MF should not affect bounty bags because they are given by an NPC similar to Kadala, still I am not completely sure about bounty bags but would go toward the negative because it just makes sense MF would have no bearing upon it. Torment level affects what you get in these bags, what difficulty level you play is now the new MF with the exception of the helmet jewel and powerups throughout a dungeon. I decided along time ago to stop using legacy MF gear.

The old MF and difficulty level work differently. MF would increase the chance for more affixes on items. Difficulty level merely increases the drop rate for legendary/set items.
06/06/2014 09:46 PMPosted by D2ModPlayer
06/06/2014 03:30 PMPosted by Xfer

Magic Find is for monster drops only. I know for certain MF does not affect Kadala. MF should not affect bounty bags because they are given by an NPC similar to Kadala, still I am not completely sure about bounty bags but would go toward the negative because it just makes sense MF would have no bearing upon it. Torment level affects what you get in these bags, what difficulty level you play is now the new MF with the exception of the helmet jewel and powerups throughout a dungeon. I decided along time ago to stop using legacy MF gear.

The old MF and difficulty level work differently. MF would increase the chance for more affixes on items. Difficulty level merely increases the drop rate for legendary/set items.

I hope a CM can clarify this:

When I open my cache or gamble with Kadala, does my MF affect the number of affixes on the items? Should I wait to open caches or gamble until I have found a MF shrine and put on my MF gear?

A friend of mine states that if the above were true then there would be a huge demand for any pre-loot 2.0 item with MF on it...this would be a big deal for some people. It isn't, so MF probably has no affect on opening caches or gambling with Kadala...or does it?!