I used to post here

Barbarian
I think the TL:DR summary of this thread is that the health globe bonus + bloodthirst is the best way to get LpFS gain. It's the ideal secondary stat in slots it's available. I would not waste all your time, souls, and gold trying to get 100-200 on a belt.
I got around 229 LpFS on an legendary mighty belt.

Total around 1300 LpFS buffed. My max fury is 180. I can boulder toss the whole lot all at once to give: 234000 heals instantly. I rarely use potions as long as I have fury I can get life back.

Not to mention the boulder toss crits at 30mil, with berserker can go up to 40-50mil. Depending on mobs.

LpFS is a nice stat, with about another 15k regen per second and 5k life per hit. Generally you can take on 3-5 elite packs in T1. =D

I've had Wizards complain, the only problem for me is if my computer lags out, otherwise taking on a horde of mobs is no problems.

Slam
It's possible to spawn on mighty belts as an option for the reroll. It's very rare though. I spent 15-20 souls on my 1st IK belt and best was 15% life. Was luckier on the 2nd one as it took me 5 rolls to get what I am currently using.
Health globe bonus is bis for secondary afflix
04/07/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Lightofeast

Most definitely. Was stacking this pre-ROS.

I don't think it can spawn on belts tho.

Slots
Shoulder
Amulet
Chest
Ringsx2
Boots
Shield
Yea bro..look at my sexy rings with the bonus Lol.
Rolling anything on a Mighty Belt is potentially tricky. The stat pool you're drawing from is larger than normal belts.

Try rolling a specific stat on a Crusader Shield. You will be there all night, even if gold and mats weren't an issue.

I also know that some legendary items will roll certain stats as standard, and you cannot under any circumstance replicate that stat roll in any way. Not even by re-rolling that stat on that item. It's a very strange and in my opinion broken part of the enchanting system.

Hopefully this, and the issue of rolling from a pool of 25 stats on some items is fixed in a later update because it feels clunky and underdeveloped.
If you do not need ik bonus..u can always use the belt /undisputed champion/
This bug is still not fixed..
Er I'm on 5x rolls. Not recommended for the weak heart
Got 233 LpfS (out of max 234) on my IK belt from the second try. Not wearing it atm because of the Thundergod's Vigor max lighning% roll. Waiting for at least the IK gloves also to get the 3 piece bonus in order to compensate for the lighning damage lost by replacing TV. Hope you guys get your roll also. Cheers.
It is possible, but it has a very small chance to roll.

04/07/2014 06:34 PMPosted by Jester
Rolling anything on a Mighty Belt is potentially tricky. The stat pool you're drawing from is larger than normal belts.

Umm, no.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Avxzyy5pHlsZdDZoVzNQeVl3XzA3bExpdk5yTVdaV1E&gid=1

Belts and Mighty Belts only have 7 potential primary stat rolls: strength, vitality, all resistance, life%, armor, primary skill damage bonus and healing - either regen (belts) or fury heal (mighty belts). The best secondary stats are Life after each Kill and max fury bonus.

Belts and Boots are the easiest to roll properly on paper with just a pool of 7 primary stats.

That being said, fury heal has indeed a very low probability weight compared to the other stats, but I guess that´s intended given how useful it is for healing. It is not impossible to reroll it but it will take some tries, depending on your luck. I got my roll in 10-15 tries
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nubtro-2147/hero/840269

04/22/2014 03:09 AMPosted by Lightofeast
Er I'm on 5x rolls. Not recommended for the weak heart

In my case it was comforting to know I already had str/vit/all res and even if I didn´t roll fury heal, there´s still up to 15% life, which is a very strong stat, probably even better for endgame if you run Bloodthirst with many health globe bonuses like you do. I constantly seem to get extra gold as the secondary stat on my drops/gambles lol.

04/07/2014 06:30 PMPosted by DAKKON
04/07/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Lightofeast

Most definitely. Was stacking this pre-ROS.

For me, the order is:
1. Crowd Control reduction (helm and jewelry)
2. Health Globe bonus (shoulders, boots, chest, jewelry)
3. Life after each Kill (weapons!, belt, pants, chest, jewelry)

But as always, wishlist is one thing, the drops and mystic "fixes" another. Sometimes I feel like the arbitrary stat weight system is made with Enchanting in mind to waste our resources properly :)

I´d be fine with it if stuff like single resistance blocking out all resistance wasn´t such a roadblock. It slowly gets on my nerves more and more as I begin crafting set items.
I must have tried at least 50-70 rerolls on two different belts and never rolled life per fury spent... Pretty pissed about it. Im thinking its bugged
You can get the mystic to roll it! Got it on
first or second try on my IK belt! It's worth
it in higher torments.
I tried to get it on a IK belt and stopped at 2M/re-roll.
48 rolls on my IK belt and I have yet to see it. I just left it on life % because I got sick of looking (and I am out of souls).
Wish we could get a blue post to confirm that it's possible before I sink anymore gold chasing the LpFS on my leg belt
Right on my barb, IK belt with LpFS (that I rerolled myself) and +max fury.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Lol... wait till u guys roll 2k lpfs like me ...u will never go without it.

Health globe is king. Eq set is only entry lvl.. wait till u roll all good secondary... like reduction and health globes..That's real bis.