HC torment?

Hardcore
was just wondering what torment levels you guys are completing and with what stats.

right now im sitting at:

507k damage
14 mill toughness
700k hp
and 1200 all resistances.
crit chance 45%
crit damage + 368 %

when i play with my friend who's also a crusader my resistances go to around 1400 all and toughness to 16 million.
more than enough toughness, you may find your dps on the weak side.

i didnt get too far into torment crusader but i had 530k unbuffed dps on mine, and it doesnt feel scary, although i did feel it was slow. i was/am using a cooldown build so yours might move faster :)

my prediction is they'll buff crusader in a month or so and it'll be more in line with the other classes
I feel ok on torment even with my much-lower toughness, but it just takes forever to kill things. When they found out that a couple of skills/runes were much stronger than the others in beta, they nerfed the crap out of them instead of figuring out a way to balance the class with other classes. Every other class can farm t1 content comfortably and quickly with high end rares, crusader needs one or more special items that provide hammer, heaven's fury, falling sword, etc etc bonuses to make the class even decent, but even with those it is still by FAR the weakest class in the game.
LOL, I've barely been able to play recently and still kick around the lower levels.

I'll be happy to one day farm T1
How do you get above Torment 2? I play mostly HC non seasonal solo campaign, and seem to be capped at T2. I used to play the original D3 and stopped for a couple of years. A couple of months ago, I got RoS and started playing again. I had no trouble unlocking Master and Torment, but only seem to have the options to go up to Torment II. Is there a trick to raising the difficulty level? My highest HC non seasonal is a 70 (72) Barb. I have recently started doing bounties and did a Nephalem Rift, and infernal machine.
I use a LON Bomb crusader and easily run TX between 3 and 5 minutes.

It is a matter of spending the shards and materials well, pick a build and attack each piece until you have the basics. Any decent build can run torments up to X even if slow. A few of those and your power increases quickly.

A basic helltooth witchdoctor can run GR's to 60-65 which gets you gems up to the 60's which increases you damage dramatically.
I think he's saying T3+ is not unlocked for him, meaning un-selectable as a difficulty? I didn't think they unlocked individually, but I play on console, maybe it's different.
If I remember correctly you need Paragon 100 to unlock Torment 7 for public games. This of course is irrelevant as most Hardcore players play solo. Paragon 400 to unlock Torment 13 (increments of 50 per level difficulty).

The Super Human Conquest will test your skills. Playing without any set items in GR45 (Torment 10 difficulty). Safe to say that if you add Resistances to all Elements on each piece of Armor then you can tank Torment X(10).

The easiest way to go about this is to put on items that will reduce damage taken by a percentage (%). This goes well with life regeneration and life on hit. Life per Fury spent for Speed builds. The Barbarian also has the Sword and Board passive that allows them to tank another 30% damage. Relentless is really useful when you start to reach Torment 13 (GR60).

Nerves of Steel is pretty much a testing skill. You don't want to die on the first try. I've been moving away from Unity Rings with the follower because of having less damage, but the option is still there.
10/06/2016 10:11 AMPosted by Sherwin
This of course is irrelevant as most Hardcore players play solo.

Naw, most of us play with friends. SOME hc people play solo, though you and cylant are the only primarily solo mofos that I know.
03/31/2014 02:40 PMPosted by NiKOS
was just wondering what torment levels you guys are completing and with what stats.

right now im sitting at:

507k damage
14 mill toughness
700k hp
crit chance 45%
crit damage + 368 %

when i play with my friend who's also a crusader my resistances go to around 1400 all and toughness to 16 million.

No wonder I did so terrible. Half the DPS 75% less on everything. Going to have to work on it I guess. T1 took 35 minutes to clear.
10/06/2016 02:41 PMPosted by SilentSword
03/31/2014 02:40 PMPosted by NiKOS

right now im sitting at:

507k damage
14 mill toughness
700k hp
crit chance 45%
crit damage + 368 %

No wonder I did so terrible. Half the DPS 75% less on everything. Going to have to work on it I guess. T1 took 35 minutes to clear.

Send me an FR...i will help you out!
10/06/2016 11:46 AMPosted by Endeavor
10/06/2016 10:11 AMPosted by Sherwin
This of course is irrelevant as most Hardcore players play solo.

Naw, most of us play with friends. SOME hc people play solo, though you and cylant are the only primarily solo mofos that I know.

:)

#solo4life

Unless i am helping peeps out
10/06/2016 05:43 PMPosted by CyLaNt
10/06/2016 11:46 AMPosted by Endeavor

#solo4life

Unless i am helping peeps out

I have two people I carry once and a while, everything else is solo. Makes gems a giant PITA at times.

Season 7 has been a bloodbath for me, partly from DDOS, some from stacking bad luck, once playing tired and taking a nap and one from too much single barrel bourbon.
necro
i'm on torment 2 at the moment and when i can stack another 150,000 dps i'll go up to 3

stats: dps: 321,473 (a fair bit higher with magic meapon)
toughness: 8675020 (nearly double after buffs/item boost)
recovery: 139067 (good enough for me, my character is still alive after all)

i've always prefered solo play with d3
@Battlemage

At least,a dead char can´t die anymore
10/06/2016 05:41 PMPosted by CyLaNt
10/06/2016 02:41 PMPosted by SilentSword

Send me an FR...i will help you out!

Added.

Don't know how to send a PM here. I'll be back in a few weeks.
Run T10 pretty comfortably on my Wiz and have solo grifted up level 51 iirc(I'm a bit of a coward at pushing it) with:

1.8m dmg unbuffed
24m toughness
866k life

Also running a new DH that I've got on T4 or T5 but his gear is not overly good yet and I'm brand new to DH so I'm spec tinkering at the moment.

Will gladly group up if anyone needs some help. Add darkphoenix#1646
Hey DarkPhoenix, I'll add you later. Don't need any help, but it's always nice to meet new people (especially when they have 1.8m dps... )

play on eu

crusader
35h play
cleared 325 on leader board day before y day with light set, haven't played gift since

using now Roland while farming for invoker.

100mil tough and 250mil with akkhan buff

1mil dps and 3,3 mil dps with roland stacks up

shield glare critical for 10 bil
spam tx public games for mats