Bunch of disconnection issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 9 10 11 Next
Just d/c at T4 boss. Fix this issue please. The launch was more stable than this.
I have been encountering disconnects frequently when doing rifts and bounties, and even in story mode. It seems to be similar to the problem we had last night, before all the authentication issues. It'd be nice to hear something official so we can maybe expect to know when the problems might be fixed but I realize it takes time before information like that can become available.
When will there be a solution to this? I've been having some serious issues with this and is making any game play impossible.
Agreed. Very few problems with WoW, apart from an alt ghost staying logged in while I'm on another character. No disconnects since this morning's rolling restarts.

However, I've been dc'd from D3 six times today, approximately once per hour, I'd guess.

Really disappointing. I just bought RoS and started playing again about a week ago, so of course, I'm hooked on it again. But it's just not worth it, having to start over when I'm halfway through the 5th bounty, or just before the end boss of a quest line.

I don't post on these forums often, because I'm generally happy with the games and the service that Blizzard provides. Even with the instance-breaking after realm connections for WoW (that really jacks up raid nights, haha). But the lack of communication and explanation of the cause really troubles me, as does the frequency with which this seems to occur now.
Is there a blue post about this? I keep disconnecting every 10 min-15 min. Last 2 disconnects happened exactly during the Rift guardian fight. These started happening right after the Tuesday maintenance period.
The fix is coming next month with the new patch. I think we can all wait 3 weeks. No biggie. Keep up the good work blizzard.
Has anyone had trouble once they tried the bandaid fix? Where you leave all chat channels including clans? It does suck that the game will become more single player (Unless you just randomly join games which in that case you can still talk in party). But id rather not be able to talk to everyone in chat than get d/c all the time. Ill be fine just conversing with the people in the game i join.
Какого...(матерное слово). Долбанные близардовцы. Сколько уже можно. Третью неделю подряд постоянные дисконекты. Пару недель назад читал в сети, что европейские сервера досят. Так какого же вы (матероное слово), до сих пор не устранили тех, кто досят. Какого чёрта, я, как и многие другие, заплатившие деньги за игру, должен терпеть постоянные разрывы связи из-за непрофессионализма сотрудников фирмы.
Starting yesterday I've been getting disconnected every 2-5 minutes! I can't play the game like this. I have no idea what the problem is. Are there any fixes out there?
Having this same issue. It also happens in WoW as well. This issue only happened once before. The really messed up part is I Jerry rigged it by downloading a game through steam. For some reason that helped me maintain the connection to battle,net. As soon as it was done downloading I would get the 3007.
Ok, before you start downloading insane amounts of games, opening an online game works too. I opened up L4D, friends only game and just left it there and it also seems to be working. Hope this helps you guys.
Disconnecting on the hour every hour with error 3007.
Mine was every 30-60 seconds. L4D failed because of character idol which helps prove the open connection theory. Opened up a Borderlands 2 game with my friends and is working fine.

<--- Time Warner BTW.
Its been several days now that I constantly get the 3007 disconnect, and it happens at anytime and frequently.

I have tested on 2 other machines and get the same issues, as well as on different networks.

My son can log in on my machine or his and play for hours no issues, as soon as I do, I am guaranteed to get the boot after 20 minutes max.

This is not a machine issue or a network issue, this is an account issue of some sort.

I am at the point of just quitting and encourage others too as well, until Blizzard fixes the issue.

It would seem that lots of people are getting this issue and have not seen a resolution.
I'm also having this issue and have been for several days now.
Tonight I took the extra step to write down when the disconnects happened.

6:37 pm EST
7:37 pm EST
8:37 pm EST

Yeah, it was pretty strange. Exactly on the hour I'd get disconnected.
05/22/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Zaniel
I'm also having this issue and have been for several days now.
Tonight I took the extra step to write down when the disconnects happened.

6:37 pm EST
7:37 pm EST
8:37 pm EST

Yeah, it was pretty strange. Exactly on the hour I'd get disconnected.

Same.EXACT.Issue.

DC on the hour every hour, but this is normal right?
DCing in a rift and losing the time and the stones is the intended mechanic.
DCing on the fourth bounty quest is the desired result.

This [removed] is old over the past two weeks.
Lif,

05/22/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Lif

The next time you disconnect, after reconnecting, could you try advancing the time on your computer by 50 minutes or so and see if it disconnects again 10 minutes (real time) later? This really sounds like something on your computer that runs on a schedule is causing it.

Have you run a Windows Update recently? Are you using Windows 7?

05/22/2014 06:53 PMPosted by Omrakos
Lif,

05/22/2014 06:39 PMPosted by Lif

The next time you disconnect, after reconnecting, could you try advancing the time on your computer by 50 minutes or so and see if it disconnects again 10 minutes (real time) later? This really sounds like something on your computer that runs on a schedule is causing it.

Have you run a Windows Update recently? Are you using Windows 7?

I will, its really just a 5s lapse in connection in which its just long enough for me to log right back into d3 after the dc.

http://i.imgur.com/uXlO3Rb.png is a screen shot of my recent updates on 7. I'll attempt to catch the connection when it lapses.
Lif,

I asked about Windows 7 and updates because upon searching the net for your symptom, they came up several times as being related.

I also found this thread on reddit that seems to be the same problem you have perhaps. You might read through it and see if any of the suggestions help.

http://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/20o0ph/internet_disconnects_every_hour_on_the_dot/

Changing the clock on your computer will tell us if the problem is localized to the pc. If you reset your router when it happens, and the hour "shifts" based on when it was rebooted, it would point to the router.
thanks for the link, contacting isp now in attempt to figure out whats going on or if I can change the DHCP time.