Bunch of disconnection issues

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
03/31/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Warpdrive
Cox Hampton Roads - ftl.

Me too! *highfive*
Cox arkansas
What could a blue say, that you're all looking for a response? "Go get a different ISP?" "Hi, Cox, I'm some person who does forum customer service for Blizzard and a bunch of your customers are posting they have issues?"

Call Cox yourselves. We are the customers, we have the voice.
Connecting through a VPN fixed it.
Cox in RI, same
I watching Twitch and listening to music with no lag or nothing ... not sure it's Cox!
I've ran a few traces to diablo's server. First time it was going through level 3 in NYC, after a disconnect I traced again, this time it was going through level 3 in Atlanta... One time it went through peachnet.. I don't know, something is going on with the routing to west coast.

Edit: I'm on Cox internet, from new england.
03/31/2014 12:08 PMPosted by Grimcreaper
Called Cox and was told all bandwidth to Blizzard websites/etc is currently being throttled. Asked the rep to clarify why and they said they cant.

I think throttled is an understatement.
Called Cox and was told all bandwidth to Blizzard websites/etc is currently being throttled. Asked the rep to clarify why and they said they cant.

Is this real or trolling?
Add another Cox Kansas to this list.
Cox/AZ here too.

Did Cox say they can't (because they dont know) or wont (because they dont want you to know) tell you why it is being throttled? Big difference.

Well if this is true, I'm gonna be pretty pissed. I'm paying for a service, not for a lesser version of that service on certain things. If I had any other option I'd say !@#$ cox so fast.
http://downdetector.com/status/cox-communications/map/

Hmm... It's just not blizz it seems.
I just find it odd that I can play everything else and surf the web no problem but the only servers I'm having issues connecting to are blizz servers.
Cox / Oklahoma same song and dance over here
cox/florida, constant d/c's
I'm on Cox here in Las Vegas. It's weird, I just did a speed test that came back 117mb UP and 37mb DOWN. Everything is running amazingly fast, but Diablo and Hearthstone are unplayable.... Ridiculous!
"Cox Customer Care ‏@CoxHelp 11m
Hi Carolann, We are aware of a possible issue going on with Warcraft. To narrow this down can you please send us a trace route. == jack"

They're aware of it, at the very least. Who knows how long it's going to take to be fixed.
Yeah, that's great, if I knew what IPs the games were trying to connect to.

Worse issue... where the heck is traceroute in Windows 8.1?