So I just found a pack of 12 goblins in a rift...

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Was able to get them all! No idea if this is a bug or intended but it was pretty freaking amazing!! http://i.imgur.com/VEbzIJO.jpg
one day earlier than it suppose to be
It's intended. Congratulations!
I have yet to encounter the elusive gob room, and I have the terrible feeling that even once I do I'll probably snag one or two of then, at best.
I got one of those, we killed all of them...they seem to stay out for much longer than normal ones. I got a legendary from it as well! Can't remember which one. I think it was a junk 1h mace.
they did stay much longer then normal. I was able to get about 8 with archon and chased the rest around they kinda just hung out instead of porting away.
i've gotten goblins 3 times now i think... nice for gems i guess never got a legend off them yet :P also i drop the difficulty down because my crusader can barely kill 1 in torment let alone 12 of them.
http://i.imgur.com/Vi1WVMy.jpg
It's always a nice surprise to stumble upon a pack of Treasure Goblins, and congrats on getting as many of them as you did! It can be a challenge to quickly take several of them out when they all go running in different directions, but it's exciting to try. Nevalistis and I did a bang up job of letting a bunch of them escape back in closed beta, and I haven't found a group of them since.
Grats man! GRIMIKU, please shed some light on act 2 caches for me. I've done nearly 500 now with no gloves. How does one acquire these gloves if they wont drop from caches?
what act are they at and what hardness is required
03/31/2014 12:10 PMPosted by Grimiku
It's always a nice surprise to stumble upon a pack of Treasure Goblins, and congrats on getting as many of them as you did! It can be a challenge to quickly take several of them out when they all go running in different directions, but it's exciting to try. Nevalistis and I did a bang up job of letting a bunch of them escape back in closed beta, and I haven't found a group of them since.

nice to see a post on goblins, yet we cannot get a post about error 395002 that people are having.
If you find a gob pack, don't disturb it, clear the rest of the zone, and hope you find a conduit or power pylon.

I had a pack of like 20 of them and managed to murder all of them. Dropped 2 legendaries and a handsome amount of gems.
I found a pack once and was only able to kill 1
I was lucky to kill 1 of 2 that spawned next to each other in the Cathedral one day. Man, I need more deeps! :(
Exactly why I love rifts.... :) the possibilities are endless.
03/31/2014 11:37 AMPosted by Frankyßlue
Was able to get them all! No idea if this is a bug or intended but it was pretty freaking amazing!! http://i.imgur.com/VEbzIJO.jpg

weird the wizard got them all , shocked
Ya i had a conduit pylon when I found them and I am using temporal flux so they dont go anywhere fast :)
03/31/2014 12:23 PMPosted by Jestix
03/31/2014 12:10 PMPosted by Grimiku

nice to see a post on goblins, yet we cannot get a post about error 395002 that people are having.

We only get posts about happy thoughts around here.