Setbonus in Vyr Amazing Arcana is not applied

Bug Report
Prev 1 8 9 10
04/29/2014 05:35 PMPosted by Tsarnis
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and let everyone know that we currently have a few potential fixes in place internally that should resolve the problems that you guys are seeing with the Inna's and Vyr's four-piece set bonuses. As of right now, these changes are slated to make it to live servers in an upcoming game patch. I can't give any specific dates or an ETA on when this patch may arrive, but this is definitely something we are actively working on and hope to have ready for you guys soon.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding, and most of all thanks for all of the reports!

Thank you so much for the update, Tsarnis!

It is good to finally have a heads up about such an annoying bug!

04/30/2014 07:42 AMPosted by Aspyde
LOL so you prefere to fix 2 op sets and not fix any1\ of Dh final bonus sets that re useless. It's really scandalous. Think about other classes also not only the wizard wtf stop this sh1t

All bugged sets should be fixed, period. Not only the ones for the class you play.

And no, Wiz are far from being OP and we have really bad sets as well.
Well, I don't know about you guys, I am just really glad that the DeV team is actually working on something and not just sitting around sucking up their parents internet and raising the power bill with their useless rants and raves. There are MANY things that can, and should be fixed, but Rome was not built over night, nor shall the glorious world of Diablo 3 be perfect in just one fix.

I just want to say thank you to the DeV team of Blizzard in actually taking the time and trying to fix the issues.
Nice to know that, thanks.
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and let everyone know that we currently have a few potential fixes in place internally that should resolve the problems that you guys are seeing with the Inna's and Vyr's four-piece set bonuses. As of right now, these changes are slated to make it to live servers in an upcoming game patch. I can't give any specific dates or an ETA on when this patch may arrive, but this is definitely something we are actively working on and hope to have ready for you guys soon.

Thanks again for all of your patience and understanding, and most of all thanks for all of the reports!

Set Bonuses Bug - Nope we don't have any ETA for you.

EXP Farm - Hotfix that stuff ASAP

SoH - Hotfix that stuff ASAP

Anything fun - Hotfix that stuff ASAP
So you can hotfix other items, such as SoH, and u need a patch only for vyr?
Shame...
Hi Everyone,

Bliz are very slow for fix the problem..., but, thx for acknowledging the issue.
Well i only hope when they fix innas they decide to add a few of the runes to it. Specifically if they added some of the under used runes and the ones that are convenient.

Conv - should give annhilation for the run speed on monster kills
Healing - give circular breathing extra 3 spirit a second
Ret - Against all odds, chance for 3 spirit when ret does dmg
Evas - Wind through the reeds 10% move speed

So we gain some good movement speed ( that be awesome )
And we get a some more spirit ( that be amazing )
I feel this brings this set to be more onpar with the others and gives a new lvl of awesomeness to it without making it too amazing.
Hi Everyone,

is this fix going to make it in patch 2.0.5?

considering u r switching archon dmg sources around i really hope u fix it with the same patch. otherwise arcane archon can become quite frustrating.
is this fix going to make it in patch 2.0.5?

so ??
From the patch notes:

"Bug Fix: Fixed an issue preventing the set bonus from properly granting the effects of the Pure Power and Improved Archon runes"
jep.. would be very nice of Blizzard to fix this soon... still having problem with this.
it is still not working.
Pure Power Rune is still NOT applied.
Still a LOT not working.

If all 4 Runes are applied, Archon should deal all 4 elemental dmg type. I can confirm fire, Arcan.

lightning not always and Frost def not.

This is ESSENTIAL, specially regarding Passiv skill Boni when dealing all 4 Elementals, AND Tal Rasha Set!
06/11/2014 04:05 AMPosted by Meninha
Still a LOT not working.

If all 4 Runes are applied, Archon should deal all 4 elemental dmg type. I can confirm fire, Arcan.

lightning not always and Frost def not.

This is ESSENTIAL, specially regarding Passiv skill Boni when dealing all 4 Elementals, AND Tal Rasha Set!

Vyr's Amazing Arcana
Will now choose which element to use based on the player's highest +% Elemental Damage type

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/14138344/patch-205-now-live-5-13-2014

Not sure if I misunderstood what you were saying, but I think in your case Archon should deal arcane damage and that's it.
My 4 piece Marauder's set bonuses does go of.

Never seen companies come out.