transmog

General Discussion
can someone tell me where/level to get that white crusader shield with the black cross in the center of it? i'm searching my heart out on forums and cant seem to find it. I do know its from lvls 25+
04/01/2014 11:51 AMPosted by John
can someone tell me where/level to get that white crusader shield with the black cross in the center of it? i'm searching my heart out on forums and cant seem to find it. I do know its from lvls 25+

I think I know the Transmogrification option that you're talking about, and if it's the right one then you get it by simply training up the Mystic. Rescue the Mystic in Act V, and then train her up the same way you train the other Artisans. She should automatically learn it when she reaches the appropriate level. I hope this helps, and that you get the shield look you're after!
Why no fire on my firewalker boots transmog? I want my 50K back.
04/01/2014 12:03 PMPosted by Imperius
Why no fire on my firewalker boots transmog? I want my 50K back.

Check your shoes. Minimal amounts of gold get lodged in the creases of my hero's boots all the time.
04/01/2014 12:00 PMPosted by Grimiku

I think I know the Transmogrification option that you're talking about, and if it's the right one then you get it by simply training up the Mystic. Rescue the Mystic in Act V, and then train her up the same way you train the other Artisans. She should automatically learn it when she reaches the appropriate level. I hope this helps, and that you get the shield look you're after!

I have trained her to the fullest. but I don't have the option to transmog that specific shield. /cry
As i look at your profile i think i see your issue, you cannot turn a regular shield into the transmog of a cursader sheild...i noticed the same thing.

Also, if your using a 1H weapon, you dont need heavenly Strength passive :)
*edit* Thundermain beat me to it.
04/01/2014 12:23 PMPosted by Homercles
I might be wrong but i think it is because you are using a normal shield. I believe that shield transmog you are talking about can only be transmog'd onto another crusader shield.

This is how transmog works. Its different in reverse though, you can transmog a crusader shield into a normal shield iirc.
04/01/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Thundermain
As i look at your profile i think i see your issue, you cannot turn a regular shield into the transmog of a cursader sheild...i noticed the same thing.

I have a 2 hander on now my profile prob didn't update yet :D

Yesterday i was lucky enough to stumble upon two pieces of the Marauder set, and they look absolutely stunning. But i didn't get the transmog for both of them, is this a bug?
04/01/2014 12:26 PMPosted by John

I have a 2 hander on now my profile prob didn't update yet :D

ahh, the text threw me off, in your profile, the brown words say "Legendary Two handed Flail" but in the top right corner the white words say 1-hand. i only looked at the 1-hand, must be changed because your using heavenly strength.
04/01/2014 12:30 PMPosted by Gravier

Yesterday i was lucky enough to stumble upon two pieces of the Marauder set, and they look absolutely stunning. But i didn't get the transmog for both of them, is this a bug?

Did you craft each piece by chance?
Fast update I found the shield I had to craft it. However it would not let me transmog it to shields I find only shields I craft. Bit of unfairness for vanity if you ask me but hey no need to cry over spilled milk.
04/01/2014 12:20 PMPosted by John

I have trained her to the fullest. but I don't have the option to transmog that specific shield. /cry

Me either. I too want this transmog.
Keep in mind the shield design you are looking for is for a crusader shield, so it won't be an option for transmog with non crusader shields.

Can we please xmob Crusader shields and Normal Shields?

Same for Wizard hats and Helms? Kinda limiting.
04/01/2014 01:20 PMPosted by Keldrath
Keep in mind the shield design you are looking for is for a crusader shield, so it won't be an option for transmog with non crusader shields.
ha didn't think of that. makes sense now. thank you.
They need to let daggers transmog into swords, they let axes do it, why not daggers?
Same as two handed swords. Frankly I feel any 2 handed weapon should be able to transmog to any 2 handed weapon type and same for 1 handers. Excluding the legendaries as those need to be required of course.

Would love my sword on my crusader to be a flail. Hell I'd pay 50k in addition for a "change weapon type" option.

This.. You need a crusader based shield for that mog