WD Tor6 Mal Speed Kill

Witch Doctor
I posted this in the Gen Forum, but I'll post it here for you guys too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0dmJV_myZg&feature=youtu.be

I know a lot of people have been asking about the viability of Fetishes against other builds. I think the DPS output is through the roof and this video highlights why!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not going to pretend gear is not a major factor in this spec's viability. It absolutely is. But this should be a "dream build" for anyone getting in to WD. I'm not sure anything quite compares!

WDNATION #1
Thanks for the vid. I enjoyed watching it.

I think the best characteristic of that video was the calm and relaxed matter in which you took out the end-game boss with several pieces of L60 gear and without the cold immunity amulet - a task that all classes will find very difficult.

Kudos, and cheers!

So guys, please stop talking about diablo progress and shiit DPS. WD is a wonderful class with lots of tiny details to learn.
04/04/2014 11:20 AMPosted by PaulNg
Thanks for the vid. I enjoyed watching it.

I think the best characteristic of that video was the calm and relaxed matter in which you took out the end-game boss with several pieces of L60 gear and without the cold immunity amulet - a task that all classes will find very difficult.

Kudos, and cheers!

So guys, please stop talking about diablo progress and shiit DPS. WD is a wonderful class with lots of tiny details to learn.

I have the Cold Ammy on. I just try not to stand in clouds when possible because even with the healing it's a detriment to the Fetishes!
I want your gear ;P
Why do you use RoT over VB? The range?

Oh....Bad Medicine.....I see now.
04/04/2014 11:38 AMPosted by Xavarir
Why do you use RoT over VB? The range?

Oh....Bad Medicine.....I see now.

The LOH. VB, for whatever stupid effin' reason, doesn't proc LOH.
RoT is for staying alive, but really, it shows that fetishes are doing the DPS.
I think I just need Talisman of Aranoch and I would kill Malthael just like him but without using Fetishes.

Sheet DPS is nothing when you have an OP amulet.

Since the amulet is OP only with Malthael, I would assume he would have a hard time doing the whole ACT from I to V on Torment 6 with such gear. Coz if it's easy with him, he would have better gear.

Cool video though. Hope I could find an equivalent Cold immunity gear. What I have is Arcane immune gear. Which Boss is that? I would farm him like mad.
04/04/2014 12:32 PMPosted by MrCute512
I think I just need Talisman of Aranoch and I would kill Malthael just like him but without using Fetishes.

Sheet DPS is nothing when you have an OP amulet.

Since the amulet is OP only with Malthael, I would assume he would have a hard time doing the whole ACT from I to V on Torment 6 with such gear. Coz if it's easy with him, he would have better gear.

Cool video though. Hope I could find an equivalent Cold immunity gear. What I have is Arcane immune gear. Which Boss is that? I would farm him like mad.

I made it a point to stay out of the clouds as much as possible. Again, I don't need the amulet to beat him.

I have an EASIER time outside of the Mal fight because the AOEs that actually kill the fetishes don't exist as much.
I keep telling my friend to stop checking sheet dps, maybe this will convince him. Great video and I like the way you speak... Got the mask, but the dagger and gloves still elude me... I also don't have lvl70 zuni pcs, but I got lvl60 chest, mojo and boots. The game keeps giving me Helltooth pcs. Shame I cannot get fetish bonus on my boots but it has nice int roll of over 500, maybe I'll just re-roll for extra armor...
04/04/2014 11:33 AMPosted by Unisonic
I want your gear ;P

-----> Manglemaw
04/04/2014 01:19 PMPosted by Fury
04/04/2014 11:33 AMPosted by Unisonic
I want your gear ;P

-----> Manglemaw

Nah I didn't do Manglemaw much. I did A LOT of rifts and got lucky with some gambling (thank you Tasker!) and as you can see, I'm still using a few 60s. I did chests for the last two days before they were nerfed.
Was hoping for a Hardcore kill :\
VB says its like 16% loh? Is this not working at all? RoT says like 25% i believe..but wouldnt bats but much better for proccing the sychophants?
04/28/2014 05:19 AMPosted by CptNinjetty
VB says its like 16% loh? Is this not working at all? RoT says like 25% i believe..but wouldnt bats but much better for proccing the sychophants?

Why would you necro this post almost a full month later?