I hate the inequality in this game

General Discussion
04/07/2014 09:24 PMPosted by Zamus
04/07/2014 09:17 PMPosted by Quarion
To all who complained with OP.
Sorry guys, this is a game and it's supposed to be fun, if the OP (and thousands of players) are complaining about drops, the drop has an issue.

That's all, and the op is definitely right.

I'm having fun regardless of finding 1 leg every two hours, most people now days just want to get everything as fast as possible and yes I played quite a bit of D2 still pretty much the same thing happened there, took a long of time to find the gear I wanted, hell I never got a SoJ to drop ever.

guess what I'm no longer having fun finding one leg every 2 hours while I watch others who I am in the exact same damn game as doing the same quest getting 3 per hour or more its bloody stupid.
04/07/2014 08:47 PMPosted by Newbert
People need to realize that this game isn't WoW. Gear will not be handed to you regardless of if you play a lot or a little.

You play the game, you get a drop, if it's useful you use it, if it isn't you salvage it and try to put it towards making something else useful. That's the game's nature: Randomized Loot.

So how u progress? and what u play for ..just click click and make a happy face on star beam ??
then salvage it ..and click click ..

Sounds like LOTTO WHEEL..why play ARPG then ???