Ring of Royal Grandeur Drop rate?

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Take a break, come back later. I've gotten 3 of the bounty legendaries so far. It just takes persistence.
04/07/2014 06:17 PMPosted by Seeders
After farming all weekend for it, i JUST got it. I am sooo happy :D

It'll happen. The drop rate isn't that bad considering there are no server resets. Before I got the ring, I got the mace, the shoulders, and the amulet twice.

I did get it too. I didn't get my 1000 bounty achievement, but I suspect I got close just running act 1 bounties.
04/08/2014 01:02 AMPosted by Scala
04/07/2014 06:17 PMPosted by Seeders
After farming all weekend for it, i JUST got it. I am sooo happy :D

It'll happen. The drop rate isn't that bad considering there are no server resets. Before I got the ring, I got the mace, the shoulders, and the amulet twice.

I did get it too. I didn't get my 1000 bounty achievement, but I suspect I got close just running act 1 bounties.

You get what you want finally but like me get nothing i want
1600 bounties, around 900 in A1. So nearly 200 caches (180 exactly).
Got: 2 x shoulders, 3 x bracers, 2 x mace, 4 x amu

Got 3 parts of IK and 3 parts of Blackthornes, would be awesome to get the ring. Still on it but atm I take a break and keep playing Rifts.

And yeah, it would be awesome if the ring could drop from farming too, then I wouldnt be forced to do bounties. Have over 1k Riftfragments left...
It took me a week of spending the majority of my time doing act 1 cache runs, but I finally got the ring on Saturday. It does exist, and I had at least two copies of each other legendary from that drop table before I got it, but you can get it. Keep going.
I have completed 2100 bounties. Thats 420 caches opened. On cache 419 I got a ring, on cache 420 I got another. Those were my first rings to drop ever. RNG mang.
RNG. I've gotten several of these rings without even trying (all crap stats of course).
04/08/2014 01:39 AMPosted by Thalus
1600 bounties, around 900 in A1. So nearly 200 caches (180 exactly).
Got: 2 x shoulders, 3 x bracers, 2 x mace, 4 x amu

Got 3 parts of IK and 3 parts of Blackthornes, would be awesome to get the ring. Still on it but atm I take a break and keep playing Rifts.

And yeah, it would be awesome if the ring could drop from farming too, then I wouldnt be forced to do bounties. Have over 1k Riftfragments left...

Your experience sounded similar to mine, except for I got more amulets and no scepters.

I too also have a ton of unused rift fragments. Gotta love the consequences of being forced to run the same content over and over again.

Blizzard, please fix that.
04/08/2014 01:52 AMPosted by Ashen
RNG. I've gotten several of these rings without even trying (all crap stats of course).

Well, if you use the ring correctly, even crappy stats should be quite the upgrade. Getting the 4-piece Marauder bonus and the 3-piece nat's bonus at the same time is really quite incredible. I got 200k dps and 3M toughness out of it. I am hard-pressed to think of a single ring upgrade that could have did this for me.
04/08/2014 01:49 AMPosted by Vertual
I have completed 2100 bounties. Thats 420 caches opened. On cache 419 I got a ring, on cache 420 I got another. Those were my first rings to drop ever. RNG mang.

That sucks. I'm happy you eventually got them, but I really feel for you. I think it's wrong to have something in the game be a semi-guaranteed drop, yet not have an eventual guaranteed way to get it.
My wizard name is Scala haha and i am yet to find the ring. Done so many bounties in the weekend... I am now sick and tired of act 1. 2 amulets, 3 maces, 4 shoulders, no ring.

One thing I don't get is WHY 150 kills in southern highlands (UGH), and only 100 in halls of agony that has loads of mobs. Please decrease the number of kills in southern highlands or you Blizzard will be responsible for a suicide.
04/08/2014 02:06 AMPosted by calavera
My wizard name is Scala haha and i am yet to find the ring. Done so many bounties in the weekend... I am now sick and tired of act 1. 2 amulets, 3 maces, 4 shoulders, no ring.

One thing I don't get is WHY 150 kills in southern highlands (UGH), and only 100 in halls of agony that has loads of mobs. Please decrease the number of kills in southern highlands or you Blizzard will be responsible for a suicide.

Yeah, 150 kills in southern highlands is just brutal. That's my most hated bounty for sure. The next would be the spider queen - finding her is a pain. Finding the khaza den would be next - it has 3 spots to spawn, and the waypoint moves to different locations, so you can actually see a lot of the fields of misery before finding it. Very tedious and annoying, even with perma-vaulting. I just don't find this !@#$ fun.
04/08/2014 01:58 AMPosted by Scala
04/08/2014 01:52 AMPosted by Ashen

Well, if you use the ring correctly, even crappy stats should be quite the upgrade. Getting the 4-piece Marauder bonus and the 3-piece nat's bonus at the same time is really quite incredible. I got 200k dps and 3M toughness out of it. I am hard-pressed to think of a single ring upgrade that could have did this for me.

Not really. There aren't any sets I have for which I would benefit from having the bonus from one additional piece more than actually having a useful ring.
got the gloves of worship and ring of royal grandeur last night. both dropped at the same time. farmed act 1 and 2 bounties on normal difficulty. after collecting 10 bags opened them in T1. Got both of them.. luck i guess :)
I've gotten 3 rings in the last 2 hours... Am I doing it right?
It took me about 250 caches to get my first's pride's fall. I won't be surprised that other people have worse RNG than me.
Got the ring within my first few caches when RoS came out. My friend farmed them for over a week all day every day before getting his.
So, it doesnt matter if u do normal or torment?
04/13/2014 12:57 PMPosted by Krnage
So, it doesnt matter if u do normal or torment?

I'd like this confirmed also if someone knows?