Rate The Barbarian Above You

Barbarian
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
@Shamans: Very nice gear, certainly wish I could get some 1hs worth their salt, but then again I only hit 70 3 days ago. Impressive that yours does t4.

Just hit 70 a few days ago so be gentle, but got lucky enough to get a pretty decent weapon. The explosion is awesome, just tried doing t1 yesterday and was pretty easy minus frozen+jailers.
CALLMEOCT 8 /10 your weapons are awsome. but u need more elemental dmg i think
@Kimblercookie - Post your Diablo profile and I'll come back and edit ya..

as for me I went back to a fire build and replaced my Soh and lightning gear.
04/16/2014 12:06 PMPosted by MedinaTV
@Kimblercookie - Post your Diablo profile and I'll come back and edit ya..

as for me I went back to a fire build and replaced my Soh and lightning gear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/kibler-1183/hero/46335222
@Medina 8/10
You got everything you need, you're just minus a couple point due to not having the ultimate shard of hate (that is until the patch comes in)

Also with 800 healing, that is really scary. Too dependant on potions kills.
04/16/2014 12:12 PMPosted by superfast
@Medina 8/10
You got everything you need, you're just minus a couple point due to not having the ultimate shard of hate (that is until the patch comes in)

Also with 800 healing, that is really scary. Too dependant on potions kills.

8/10. Minus one for Shard of Nerfed just on principle :). Otherwise you have interesting gear I just don't really know where you're going. Fire/Phys? Kind of all across the map.

As for me...I need a burning axe/devastator plans to drop! Working on my sets, nothing complete yet so not worth wearing.
6/10 kibler, Your items seem to be a bit geared towards being at very low hp. You like to live on the edge with that gear. I would recommend a bit more of resist all.
i got skipped :(
@camper, I don't really understand your build because it seems like it's pretty low single target dps. Both cleave and WW are weak and you lack a proc weapon.

7/10
04/16/2014 12:27 PMPosted by soci
@camper, I don't really understand your build because it seems like it's pretty low single target dps. Both cleave and WW are weak and you lack a proc weapon.

7/10

Soci that's a fun build. Jelly of the IK bonus and your better Sun Keeper. I'll go 9/10 as there's obviously room for improvement but it's very solid. I'll be heading something similar if I can put together 4 piece IK but with fire. Closer to Raekor's bonus though as of now.

How dare you skip me :)
@KevinTSmith. Strong barb. I bet it cruises. Nice job on the Asheara 3 piece with ring of grandeur giving you good EHP to stack damage in other spots. I'm jealous of the cindercoat. Kadala will give me one soon. 9/10.
04/16/2014 12:46 PMPosted by HighLife
@KevinTSmith. Strong barb. I bet it cruises. Nice job on the Asheara 3 piece with ring of grandeur giving you good EHP to stack damage in other spots. I'm jealous of the cindercoat. Kadala will give me one soon. 9/10.
]

dude nice thunderfury... i've been searching that for a while but no luck, nice fire equips and build, nice lut socks.. just need to get might of the earth set and you'll be rocking t6 in no time,

9/10
@HighLife, NICE health globe healing bonus haha. and nice Fire Damage. Perhaps an upgrade on that Rare Ring would be next. Is Leap like your 'get of jail fre'e card? 8-9/10

I have yet to find ANY fire skill gear :/
@Xenoblade Your odin is better than mine good roll 8/10
@Xeno, your DPS seems good, but your toughness low. Nice lightning stack. Personally i dont know about Tyreals Might Chest and Unforgiving Passive. Up to you though...
@ Dangermouse 8/10. Im still finding my feet with the level 70 stuff, so not the best person to critique someone else maybe upgrade gems?
Your toughness is awesome!
@pennyboy 8/10 great gear. Maybe get some more AR?

Please rate me; I want some better weapons!
@Kamen 9/10. You have great dps, good crit chance and crit damage. Good luck on finding a SOH or TF. With one of those you will become unstoppable. Maybe work on some finding some Legendary Rings or Amulet.
@neurotripsy 8.5/10 Great gear just a few pieces need the top end versions of it!