People getting disconnected from servers

Technical Support
1 2 3 63 Next
Just making another thread so it gets seen.

Many players are getting randomly disconnected from the servers, happening every 10-30 minutes.

Thanks.
Just seen a blue post 3 min ago so hopefully they see all the posts and are reporting to the right ears.
mind linking the post? thanks!
04/09/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Devour

How about helping.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12471267243
04/09/2014 11:00 AMPosted by Devour

Just look at the Tech support forums, Velnrak posted now 13 minutes ago. Albeit the two threads NOT about the disconnect issue.
We're looking into the reports. Our Network Admins are looking for a cause but so far, nothing has turned up yet as far as I know.

Thanks Omrakos.
Just happened to me, and has happened twice in past 2 hrs. Never happened before with RoS and I have a solid connection.
04/09/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Omrakos
We're looking into the reports. Our Network Admins are looking for a cause but so far, nothing has turned up yet as far as I know.

Appreciate the response.
Just happened 4 times to me. Soooo frustrating!
Did two bounties, got dropped from b.net :(
Second time today I was disconnected; both times inside a rift. Not sure if that's related or not.
04/09/2014 11:16 AMPosted by Devour
04/09/2014 11:11 AMPosted by Omrakos

Appreciate the response.

ok here is one for u blizzard my brother and I are on the same connection and i have been dc more then 10 Times in 3 days and he has not even been dc'd one time and i do system maintenance. its not on my end cuz i dont get dc'd from internet.
I log on just to get disconnected happens every single time =/
Same here quite annoying.
Can't even stay on for more than 2 minutes...
Yes every 5-10 mins into gameplay. I have never had DC issues with the game in the past, but has been somewhat frequent since patch and extremely frequent today.
Were any you who are disconnecting in a group recently that was dissolved when the leader left?

My housemate on the same LAN, using the same internet connection as myself, has been playing happily all day long. I have been disconnected 10 times in the last three hours. This is absolutely not a problem with our internet.

The d/c is not preceded by lag, desync or any other signs of a problem, during completely normal play the game simply throws up a 'Disconnected from Battle.Net' error window and throws me back to the login screen - and since I login using the launcher this means I close and restart the game.

Furthermore, I'm playing in EU, on EU servers, and watching *precisely* the same thing happen to other people in my clan and in general chat - this further militates against it being a localised network issue, since it's affecting people in an identical fashion on two continents.

I have never, at any point in time, experienced this sort of d/c before (as distinct to lagging out, which was all too common for a while), and this has started since servers came up after the last patch.

Hope you can track it down quickly.

Edit to address the Blue Question - I have been playing solo all day.

No grouping, no rifts. I have played in both Adventure and Campaign mode, in Torment 1. It has occured on a Monk, a Crusader and a Demon Hunter. It is not restricted to a specific act. It can further occur before the game even loads - i.e - from menus, clicking Start/Resume game can throw the error immediately.