They nerf my char, i nerf their rating

Wizard
Thas is going to look childish buy i am tired about doing efforts in a build to see it nerfed nex patch, i did the only thing i could, reactivated my metacritic account just to bash the score. Sorry but an eye for an eye.
It doesn't LOOK childish. It IS childish.
No one cares that you have to properly position your orbs now instead of spraying them anywhere on the screen little one.
This just goes beyond petty.
As a consumeri punish a company that disapoints me, if blizzard ever goes bankrupcy i wont cry on their fate, instead iw ill think: ah ah they got what they deserve for messing with people.
Man, people take everything super personally on the internet. Short fuses leave bruises I guess.

Frozen orb still works fine, requires a slight bit of skill (if you can call it that) now instead of "HOLD RIGHT CLICK TO CLEAR RIFTS" -- I enjoyed it being OP but now I am free from the shackles of "dis is too gud" so now I'm using and enjoying Comet instead while I build up decent fire gear.
Brain got nerfed too
Another person fueling the fact that meta critic user scores are invalid.. nothing to see here.
Dont care if its invalid. I know that metacritic made some companies loose a bit of money, so this a weapon for consumers.
*Sips his coffee* "Did you really think you was not going to get nerfed?"
For once i hoped they wouldnt mes and try to tell players how they have to play, now i realize this is always the same company, Wilson isnt there anymore(great) but still, same company, same habits.
You should have your brains checked out instead.

If your washing machine is broken, you will have it fixed or replaced. This is exactly what Blizzard did. They fixed Force Orb. Multiple people have tested Frost Orb and concluded it did more than twice the damage it should.

The fact that everyone got used to the 'broken' damage and now complain about a nerf is completely unjustified.

All you crying little !@#$s should shut the %^-* up.
It wasnt bugged it was cool and powerful. They ruined the fun out of it.
04/08/2014 12:58 PMPosted by mageoflight
Thas is going to look childish buy i am tired about doing efforts in a build to see it nerfed nex patch, i did the only thing i could, reactivated my metacritic account just to bash the score. Sorry but an eye for an eye.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
And this is why metacritic user ratings aren't meaningful
Lol a better response was some guy in the FO thread saying he uninstalled hahaha. You already bought the game, why would blizz care?