D/C and died

Hardcore
Thanks blizzard. I am done with this game. Just to clarify, it was just a d/c in D3. My actual internet was fine. 100 hours wasted!
r.i.p, and cya. Life goes on and hc players move on.
As the old saying went in WoW...

"Can I have your stuff?"

But that doesn't work with BOA now does it?
04/09/2014 01:31 PMPosted by Nemoch
Thanks blizzard. I am done with this game. Just to clarify, it was just a d/c in D3. My actual internet was fine. 100 hours wasted!

Adios
The internet/servers/routing system is not perfect. How you did not think this was possible shows shortsightedness. Have a good day and enjoy your next game =)
Sad that 7k elite kills can get you 169 sharagon these days. See ya OP, we will miss so much.
04/09/2014 01:36 PMPosted by Proletariat
04/09/2014 01:31 PMPosted by Nemoch

Adios
The internet/servers/routing system is not perfect. How you did not think this was possible shows shortsightedness. Have a good day and enjoy your next game =)

I'm not sure where you read "I didn't think it was possible to d/c and die." I'd rather be shortsighted than lacking basic reading comprehension skills. In any case I am just sad that my dude didn't die in a heroic way.
04/09/2014 01:43 PMPosted by Nemoch
I'm not sure where you read "I didn't think it was possible to d/c and die." I'd rather be shortsighted than lacking basic reading comprehension skills. In any case I am just sad that my dude didn't die in a heroic way.

You're still here?

Bye now
04/09/2014 01:43 PMPosted by Nemoch

Funny that you insulted the one person in the thread who wasn't trolling you...
You DID name your character "Dead"... :-P
Yawn... Another I quite QQ disconnect thread....
04/09/2014 01:36 PMPosted by Kazter
As the old saying went in WoW...

"Can I have your stuff?"

But that doesn't work with BOA now does it?

Actually I think that term was coined in Everquest :P .
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Adios

Your actions speak the statement sir. Actions>words.... assuming you are leaving. If you come back then you're just venting frustration and that is fine. A tad annoying, but understandable.